Cinema in Playa Dorada

Frankie

Nov 28, 2006
I am trying to find out what is on at the Cinema. I have searched the old messages and checked the links shown but have had no luck.

Does anyone have any info about what time movies are shown, is it only in the evening or afternoon as well?

I would really appreciate any information.

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
I am trying to find out what is on at the Cinema. I have searched the old messages and checked the links shown but have had no luck.

Does anyone have any info about what time movies are shown, is it only in the evening or afternoon as well?

I would really appreciate any information.

I just checked with my husbanmd whos from Puerto Plata, and he said they have showings in the evenings. One at 7pm, the other at 9pm.
There are usually only 3 moives of choice.

Hope this helps
lisa

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Oldies, But Not Goodies

The Cinema in Playa Dorada is the lamest theatre in the DR. If you thought the offerings in Santo Domingo were a bit stale, go to the theatre at Playa Dorada.

-Helpmann :(

BAMullins

Oct 28, 2004
www.dominicancrossroads.com
It's true, the Cinema at Playa Dorada is no Regal, however my family and I enjoy it several times a year. For us, Pizza Hut and a movie make for a great night out, for just over $1000RD. The show times vary, so you need to call 809-320-1400 to verify whats on and when. They change their "lineup" on Thursday afternoons, so it's best to call then.