Cheap Airfare to north coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

intrigue42

Jan 2, 2007
From the USA, does anyone know any cheap airline fares? Any open charters? Only airlines I know are American, Delta, and Continental. Any others? Thanks

Monte

Jan 17, 2007
Airport

Check the POP Airport web site... all airlines are listed there. :cheeky:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
there is also Spirit and Jet Blue who have cheap fares. Most people from the east coast take continental, Spirit and Jet Blue. they have direct flights out of Newark and Dulles. i think there are direct flights out of Kennedy also. I fly american airlines mostly. recently i went to BC for 400 bucks and i plan on returning in march 15-19 to POP for 441 bucks on american.

pielmorena

Oct 23, 2006
Is it direct flight to POP with AA or through Puerto Rico?

There are no direct flights on AA from JFK to POP any longer (as far as I know) - There are connections through PR and Miami.

As for Jetblue, it only flies into Santiago (STI) from JFK.

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
that's correct. AA is through PR and Miami. where are you located and i can do some checking for you...

Hastapronto

Jan 19, 2007
I am fine with Continental so far. But I need info on all flights coming to POP from Europe. FRom ANY European country/city. For my friends/colleagues.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
;474234 said:
From the USA, does anyone know any cheap airline fares? Any open charters? Only airlines I know are American, Delta, and Continental. Any others? Thanks
I think those are your only choices to the North Coast. Here are the airlines that operate out of POP.

The only charter airline that I know of (there might be others) that flies to the DR is USA3000, and they only fly to Punta Cana and La Romana.

BTW, Welcome to DR1!

Status
Not open for further replies.