medical

mart0417

Oct 25, 2006
Hi

My husband had an accident with fire works on Dec 23rd. He has actually lost three of his fingers. Which means his carreer as a baseball player is finished. I am living in Canada and I am concerned about the medical care he is recieving in Peurto Plata, an advice on how I can help.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
in sickness and in health..........

Hi

My husband had an accident with fire works on Dec 23rd. He has actually lost three of his fingers. Which means his carreer as a baseball player is finished. I am living in Canada and I am concerned about the medical care he is recieving in Peurto Plata, an advice on how I can help.
without a hint of sarcasim.get down here pronto.its an emergency afterall.and go with him to whatever clinic both you and him feel will give him the best treatment.
if its not available here.get him to the states or canada and have him fixed up there.
just out of intrest though......if you are husband and wife,why are you both not living together in either the dr or canada?:confused:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It is no longer an emergency. Did you miss the part that said it happened in December?

To the OP : I actually think I met your husband when he was at a clinic. I was there visiting someone.

Send me a PM if you like or an email.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
It is no longer an emergency. Did you miss the part that said it happened in December?

To the OP : I actually think I met your husband when he was at a clinic. I was there visiting someone.

Send me a PM if you like or an email.
if its no longer an emergency or a big concern,why is she still looking for advise?doh.......

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Looking for advice is one thing, rushing down here is quite another. He looked fine to me when I saw him..... other then a large bandage on his hand, he was in good spirits, not too much pain, didn't say he was having too many problems............