El Neptune ? 2 Bedroom condo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithUK

Feb 8, 2006
Anybody stayed at El Neptune Sosua.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment within walking distance of the beach and Rockys Bar. El Neptune looks good but I am not sure how far it is from Rockys, I like my breakfast there. I stayed at The Europa before its ok but they only have a few 2 bedroom apartments and they are not very big. Is El Neptune further away or closer to Rockys than The Europa.
Information and recommendations will be gratefully received.
Many Thanks
Keith

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anybody stayed at El Neptune Sosua.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment within walking distance of the beach and Rockys Bar. El Neptune looks good but I am not sure how far it is from Rockys, I like my breakfast there. I stayed at The Europa before its ok but they only have a few 2 bedroom apartments and they are not very big. Is El Neptune further away or closer to Rockys than The Europa.
Information and recommendations will be gratefully received.
Many Thanks
Keith
Same walking distance as the Europa, only in different direction.
Class act buiding, super well administrated.
More expensive than Europa, of course, but a much nicer and bigger place.
Although there are different configurations, they are all 2 bedroom condos.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I live in El Neptuno and highly recommend it. As Rocky said, distance to Rock's from Neptuno and Europa about the same. But we are much closer to the beach and the center of town.

All the apartments in El Neptuno are 2 bedroom and 2 bath. Most have a view of the sea from the balcony.

You would have to go a long way to find a better administered condominium than El Neptuno.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Ken:

Have you had any luck apprehending The Percale Bandit?

Agent tambo'
Sosua C.S.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.