CONANI Email

Mongoose

Jan 30, 2004
Hi just wondering is anybody can help me with tracking down either the general email for CONANI or more speciffically the email address for the person responsible for the running of homes such as Los Angeles del Conani in Centenario in Santo Domingo.

Their website seems to be under construction but seems to be taking some time.

Also if anybody has any first hand experience of their childrens homes would like any info you may have, I have spent some time in them but am looking for further info.

Many thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
from Intercountry Adoption Dominican Republic (courtesy of Google).

DOMINICAN ADOPTION AUTHORITY: Consejo Nacional para la Ni?ez y la Adolescencia (CONANI), the Dominican child welfare agency, is the country?s adoption authority. Contact information for CONANI:

Consejo Nacional para la Ni?ez y la Adolescencia (CONANI)
Edificio Gubermental, Bloque D
30 de Marzo esq. M?xico
Santo Domingo, Rep?blica Dominicana
Phone: 809-685-9161 (Office of Adoptions, ext. 1182)
Web site: .::CONANI::. (under construction)
E-mail address of Adoption Coordinator: nuris.gomez@conani.gov.do

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Mongoose, I had 2nd had experience in one home that was closed down by the US benefactors, because of bad practice by the Dominican side. Conani did their part in this and did what was required, although they worked extremely slowly. For any other info, please pm me. I will ask the administrators at the home at the time, whether they want to be contacted about this matter. If they do, I can pass on an e-mail address.