DOMINICAN MAN---LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE ----<<@

F

F-JOSE

Hi!!!! I am a 27 year old Dominican I grew up in USA and came back to the island 9 months ago to live here - its beautiful here- but feel a bit lonely - everyone comes for a few days and go back to their country.

I am looking for, pretty and intelligent girl- must be serious about living here....

not exactly but Close to the following descriptions:

------------------------------------------------ *age 20 to 25 (not really important) *Advanced studies in business Adm.- engineering -or accounting so she can help me run the company i am establishing here. *nice and soft hair *beautiful colored eyes *nice and healthy white skin - the one Thad tans in the Caribbean not burn. *cute adorable face and innocent but sexy smile *under 5'8" and you know what kind of body goes with this description -------------------------------------------------

DRIMING OR DEMANDING - WELL NOT REALLY - THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GIRLS WITH THIS DESCRIPTION IN - US-CANADA-EUROPE-ETC.. AND I AM ONLY ASKING FOR ONE -THE ONE I HAVE PICTURED IN MY IMAGINATION - SO IF YOU GET A WEIRD KIND OF GOOD FEELING WHEN YOU READ THIS MASSAGE ITS PROBABLY YOU (((YES YOU -I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU)))--GIVE IT A SHOT --LETS MEET ON LINE AND SEE THE POSSIBILITY--((ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS)).

PS== you might think this massage is a bit strange - well so do I- but a girl like you my dear -is hard to find ? Thad is why I send my massage to reach around the world hoping it gets to you on the right time.

See you soon.

SINCERELY J.G.

D

Delphine

Hola amigo,

I was just in the Dominican Republic a few weeks ago and I really fell in love with the country and its people. Let me tell you, I am not really looking for true love but my girlfriend and I are looking to work in your country. We are both English teachers and we would love to work in such a wonderful place. Would you be able to help us in that regard. We are looking for primary school's name or even secondary or University schools.It doesn't matter where because we could work in Puerto Plata as well as Santo Domingo. Your help would be highly appreciated. I truely hope to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance. You can write me back at e-mail: dellph@yahoo.com

D

Delphine

Hola amigo, did you forget about me? or are you just very busy? I am still looking for an Esl job and I cannot wait to hear from you again. I already wrote to a few people in the DR but I am still waiting for them to write me back.

Best regards, thanks for your help Delphine