Ok heres what we need to do.....

Sep 19, 2005
instead of waiting for these same old questions about being sanktified...lets be pro active....lets make a new twist.

how about we talk some of these vacationing girls to come on board and play mind games with the sankies....they can one at a time try to hook up with the same guy and play scheduling games on him.. and interuptions, and little tricks....we got to be able to turn the tables any and all twists or modification to that end are welcome.

there has got to be a group that is returning.. that has checked in here before...knows the ropes and is willing....

less than a month before the movie SANKIE comes out!

bob

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Bob:

I think it may be time to get sunovia a Visa or move down to Piglet Paradise!

tambored with sankie threads

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
good idea..but where do you get a group of good looking vacationing girls ? :)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i found this pic of vacationing girls at a sankie kill
4g80qyt.jpg

Sep 19, 2005
good idea..but where do you get a group of good looking vacationing girls ? :)

I dont want to comment on any possible volunteers...but why do they have to be good looking....thats never a critiera for the sankie...is it?

heck i think they have their best performances on other kinds of women.......easier to get a fast bite..

besides ..if it was GROUP of GOOD LOOKING WOMEN...we'd have a bad case of the chef taking too many tastes of the meal before its served...ha ha ha

tambos with us dont worry....hell come around

bob

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Wasn't there a poster who wrote about playing sankies at their own game?

The movie is out on Feb 1st, according to today's paper.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
instead of waiting for these same old questions about being sanktified...lets be pro active....lets make a new twist.

how about we talk some of these vacationing girls to come on board and play mind games with the sankies....they can one at a time try to hook up with the same guy and play scheduling games on him.. and interuptions, and little tricks.... bob
Very unlikely these women would publicly admit their 'wise' choices to associate with sankies and perhaps open themselves to ridicule. But, it would be interesting to see if there are any takers. :bunny:

Sep 19, 2005
yes it would...would men admit their involvement with sankettes ?

some do...time after time.. ha ha ha

a guy doesnt get a bad rap.....so what does he have to loose...

so many guys have this mentailty...you have to pay to play anyway....

guys dont go ga ga over love as much as women do....some women dont examine the bait at all, they just chomp...guys may roll it over a few times first

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Regardless of what game you come up with. Some women will continue to be impressed by these lowlife resort servents and motoconchos. Some women are really desperate.
AZB

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Regardless of what game you come up with. Some women will continue to be impressed by these lowlife resort servents and motoconchos. Some women are really desperate.
AZB

Amen - no truer words have been spoken!

Marlie

Binerds

Nov 30, 2006
This is becuase the lowlife resort servants and motoconchos say the right words at the right time. It isn't the women that are desperate, just a bit on the dim side for believing it all.

It's the men that are desperate - that's why they will say or do anything to get a piece of something in a skirt. Or trousers. Or a potato sack.

vickat20

Aug 2, 2005
Theoretically, it is a fun idea, however this game could never be successful. Even if it did start off as a game, given the true nature of a lot of women (especially the kinds that would go for a sankie in the first place), it would turn into a competition, and eventually a catfight.

It would provides lots of great posts though!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
they will say or do anything to get a piece of something in a skirt. Or trousers. Or a potato sack.
I surmise only xxx-large available in this garment .... potato sack must be the fashion wear now in the DR. Btw, what's your preferred garb? ;)

Binerds

Nov 30, 2006
I surmise only xxx-large available in this garment .... potato sack must be the fashion wear now in the DR. Btw, what's your preferred garb? ;)

As long as it's none sack like (for obvious chaffing issues) I have no preference - except that it has to look damn good. Anyway, it's whats inside that counts.... inside the garment I mean.:laugh:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Volleyball team - sign 'em up!

how about we talk some of these vacationing girls to come on board and play mind games with the sankies....they can one at a time try to hook up with the same guy and play scheduling games on him.. and interuptions, and little tricks....we got to be able to turn the tables any and all twists or modification to that end are welcome.

there has got to be a group that is returning.. that has checked in here before...knows the ropes and is willing....

Well maybe you can recruit the volleyball players that are going to POP from this thread for this game! Sounds like fun.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/spanish-101/58146-mi-higado-duele-pronounciation.html

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Well maybe you can recruit the volleyball players that are going to POP from this thread for this game! Sounds like fun
Are you sure you can find volleyball players who wear potato (add an 'e' for Dan Quayle) sacks? ... looks like that's the fashion wear in season now, may be a difficult to assemble a team.

Sep 19, 2005
well they do have mispelled spanish phrase uniforms.....sounds like the perfect sankie bait

Canadian women really caught up in their tropical adventure!!!!!

BOB