Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hot Water Now Now Now

Installed unit this week. Made in Santiago. Lots of Hot Water (90 gal) even with the overcast. No more worries about the bill from using the electric water heater. Has a built in electric heater in case we have several days of rain. Hope the photo works.

[IMG][/IMG]

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting. is it secure so noone can steal it ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Very eco, I am sure the green team would approve

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jlw919 View Post
    Installed unit this week. Made in Santiago. Lots of Hot Water (90 gal) even with the overcast. No more worries about the bill from using the electric water heater. Has a built in electric heater in case we have several days of rain. Hope the photo works.

Where (from whom) did you get it and how much did it cost?

Thanks! ... J-D.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! So, where from and how much? and how long have you had it and how hot is the water ... and and .. details please!

Post Thanks / Like

This is one of the main ways of heating water in the Mediterranean region - the effect on the landscape is... dramatic.

WWW.YANNARTHUSBERTRAND2.ORG

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default holy water

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Very nice! So, where from and how much? and how long have you had it and how hot is the water ... and and .. details please!
    i like "how hot is the water"...

since i have moved here in july i had a proper shower only once - the water hot, just how i like it, and the pressure so good i could actually stand freely and not crouch against the shower wall to catch a feeble barely warm stream coming out of a shower head...

man, that makes you appreciate bath time, does it not?

three weeks in a new apartment, still no hot water, certainly an improvement in comparison to the previous flat - no water at all for about 6 weeks and whatever bought by a truck disappearing down the drain in hours...

Done and dusted!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default jlw919

Cuanto es esto ? We all want this answer......

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Solar Water Heater

The cost was 56,000 RD + about 2, 500 RD for a plummer to do the connections for 3 bathrooms and the kitchen. The water is HOT. I will get a thermometer reading if I can locate the instant read one. If you want the Installer/manufacturer info send me a PM and I will give him your #.

Installed on the 3rd of Jan. Very neat install, secured well and I don't think it's going anywhere. Not visable from the street.

Done and dusted!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    interesting. is it secure so noone can steal it ?
    Very good point.!!! BTW Kyle sorry to hear you won't be in SD to attend the Dinner party.!!! You are leaving that morning so I understand.....1-15-07......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast