Professional Spanish Tutor Needed

jamiear

Oct 4, 2006
I am a project manager for an American company. I spend about 60-70%of my time in the DR. Our plant is in Haina, in PIISA. I am looking for a really good Spanish tutor to come to my office twice a week (once a week when I am busy) when I am in the country. I speak Spanish fairly well, but really need to brush up on my grammar, vocab, everything--at this point I am getting by because I am good with languages. I am interested in a teacher who is well organized, "gets" language, and uses a variety of teaching tools (conversation, books, film, writing, etc.). I welcome any suggestions. Thank you!

C

Chip00

I am a project manager for an American company. I spend about 60-70%of my time in the DR. Our plant is in Haina, in PIISA. I am looking for a really good Spanish tutor to come to my office twice a week (once a week when I am busy) when I am in the country. I speak Spanish fairly well, but really need to brush up on my grammar, vocab, everything--at this point I am getting by because I am good with languages. I am interested in a teacher who is well organized, "gets" language, and uses a variety of teaching tools (conversation, books, film, writing, etc.). I welcome any suggestions. Thank you!

I don't know any personally but you are near the capital so it shouldn't be a problem. I did a search in the yellow pages under languages - see attached. You can also check with the English teaching academies to see if any of the professors might help you in your spare time.

Paginas Amarillas (List)