Who can build a swimming pools?

Dominikana.us

Jan 5, 2007
Hello!

Tell what companies can build a swimming pools in Sosua? Whether there is a web-sites with pictures and prices?

Thanks

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
guarenteed quality service.........

Hello!

Tell what companies can build a swimming pools in Sosua? Whether there is a web-sites with pictures and prices?

Thanks
i had a pool built and maintained by johns pool service situated in caberete.got some quotes from others which were cheaper but after some research into their work found it to be very slip shod,so went with john who has been in the biz for 19 yrs here and takes care of most of the "top"(if there is indeed such a thing)peoples pools.his nbr is 1-809-307-0321.give him a try he certainly wont give you any bull pitch,and even if you dont go with him to construct it get him to maintain it for you.regards manunut..............

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Juan Diego Vasquez is another option. He is a leading landscaper that also does pools as these are part of the landscape. He is a Puerto Plata native and has done pools in luxury villas there recently. He has been installing salt filters in several of recent pools. Contact him by writing -- vasquez_heinsen@yahoo.com

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Dominikana.us! Pm me if you want to see my pool (25X15X6ft) in Costambar & I'll give you the name of the builder. Canadian Bob.

ace

Apr 11, 2004
Hello!

Thanks

Go with John's Pool Service, he's been there close to 20 years. Great guy to work with. You can't go wrong.

didier

Aug 19, 2005
Pool Building

Hi, I can certainly recommend William. You can contact him on swimline.caribe@gmail.com. Tel: 829 387 0652.
He is one of the best you will find. Very trusthworthy and starting and finishing on time. Excellent price setting.