Sun Village Resorts in Cofresi

Status
Not open for further replies.

abe

Jan 2, 2002
There is a movie launching on (I think) The Family Channel very soon--called "Lovewrecked" that was filmed at this resort. That will give you a visual, as will their very good website.

However, if you look through these posts by using the Search feature, you will find lots of comments on the property. They will run the gamut, as is usually the case. But this site is loaded with Sun Village reviews.

Good luck.

Fawn

Dec 22, 2006
abe, I tried doing a "Sun Village" search but get many false hits...village, holiday village. I must be doing something wrong.

The travel agent must sold my dear hubby a great fish tale and he brought it, hook & stinker. We're booked in an inclusive plan. The hotel website is very limited, sounded like a couple place. I hope there are entertainments for my tweens. They're too old for the kiddies stuffs and too young to send to bed by 8pm. Do they have entertainments? how're the food (DR cooking)?

btw, thanks for the outing suggestion into town.
Fawn

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Sun Village is a beautiful resort that has a mandatory all inclusive plan. It is set on a hillside and even when full never really feels it.

It is however, NOT really geared for kids. It is much more for couples and older families. There are several pools, a decent but not fabulous beach and there is an activities program but it is limited. Entertainment - good luck on that one. They often have a house band but I am sure your kids won't find that interesting. I like the band but they should stick to Latin music. That is what they are quite good at.

The food is outstanding, lots of variety and the a la carte restaurants are great.

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Search for EMI Resorts - they own the Sun Village. There web site is amazing. A good Canadian company. Beautiful resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.