can anyone help me in Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cas1

Jan 7, 2007
hello,

i'm looking for a help in Puerto Plata. if you have a motoconcho or taxy in Puerto Plata i just need to contact a girl and ask her for her number phone and email.

i can tell you her name and where she is working , and offcourse i will pay for your time.

actually she gave me her email and number but i can't find them.

A

apostropheman

they're coming out of the woodwork today, aren't they:cheeky:...or is from under a rock:D

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
why? i have to stop posting here ?
Because, DR1 does not deal with puta transactions that went wrong.
We all have our specialities in life, and this is not one of ours.

do you prefer the entire story in a magazine?
Yes, and please send us the link, once you get it published.

actually i have at leat 3 journalists friends that they will pay me to write a story about the situation in dominican repubblic.
Remember that I will be wanting royalties, if you quote me.

i'm tring to be polite and just post on internet , but i see that you guys do not understand that!
We are experts at not understanding that which we choose to not understand, if you understand, what I mean.

do you really think that i'm happy about this situation?
I would say yes.
You have easily got your 1,000 pesos worth of entertainment out of all this.

actually wanted to invest in dominican repubblic about 300,000$ dollars but loooks like is better toi find other country.
May I suggest Iraq?
They are looking for new investors and are known to be a friendly bunch.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
you all looks like very loosers!! i really do not have time tomorrow i will contact the magazines journalists friends! you just making me more hungry!! good for you ! i actually wanted to help!! but i see that is not possible to help loosers.
Thank you.
Do we have your solemn word you will post no more?

Sep 19, 2005
I think with a screen name like Marco30...this is a really Karmic thread huh rocky?????????? ha ha ha ha

Is the food any good at rickis????

I hope they dont have a big bald guy named Led working there.....

rocky if you keep chasing away 300K investors...your buisnessman of the year chances will dissapear faster than...than..than....1000 pesos in a whore house!!!

bob

A

apostropheman

racist and chauvinist too...go figure...not to mention gender confused:cheeky::D
laura !

i really don't care aboiout your posts !! yoiu arew a female and actually also an idiot knows that for a female (specially in dominican repubbliuc ) every amount of $$ never can be enought

why 1000 pesos if you can have much more ? if you have 2000 pesos you want 3000 if you have 13000 you want 140000 like most of the females!! wake up !

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Try the Gyros Pan @ Rickis cafe, they put the papas right in the sandwich just like Mykonos. Marco30 must know all about Mykonos.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Maricon30:
You seem familiar with all of the worldwide destinations you can PAY for a mate!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tambo your gay????

I never knew... if I wasnt a girl id give you a call:surprised :surprised :surprised

bob

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just don't tell sunovia, I do not want to ruin my chances with her after she finds out you are a switch hitter pappie!

A

apostropheman

well yes...and the sun, sand, fine weather, cigars, ron and cerveza.

do you REALLY think MOST tourists go there to pay for sex?;)
offcourse i'm so what you think all tourists are going to do in your country?
do you really think they are going there for the palms?

Status
Not open for further replies.