Biodiesel Company In The Dr

Andyman_1111

Jan 8, 2007
We have a biodiesel company in the DR. They are called CC Solutions and are located near Puerto Plata

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
That's cool... I am interested in finding out more about this. I run a restaurant here in Canada and soon to be doing the same there. I pay to have the old oil taken away and really all I have to do is pass it thru a filter and it'll just burn in my diesel car, right?
note to self;
buy a diesel car

Andyman_1111

Jan 8, 2007
Recycling Waste Vegetable Oil

This country produces and uses 35 million gallons of vegetable oil annually. Our intention is to divert this oil, once used, from going into the landfills and down the drains. CC Solutions would like to collect this and use it to reduce the amount going to landfill as well as produce biodiesel from it to help reduce the countries dependency on foreign fuels. Then we have the environmental benefits.

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
So, need any help with that?
We change our oil often at our restaurants and pay to have it taken away, but i'd prefer to have a better place to put it when i set up down there.
: p.

Andyman_1111

Jan 8, 2007
So, need any help with that?
We change our oil often at our restaurants and pay to have it taken away, but i'd prefer to have a better place to put it when i set up down there.
: p.

Thanks for the offer. We would be pleased to help in any way we can.

suthuna

Feb 7, 2007
Great work. There are MANY people doing this at their homes here in Washington, DC, mostly using the "Appleseed" type processors. Since electricity is fairly spotty, do you use solar thermal to preheat the oil before transesterification?

What do you use the fuel in, generators or tractors or trucks or all of it? Is there a large market?

I have PM'd you, I will be in DR tomorrow.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Kewl

Cool, you just took one of my ideas off my list of things that could/should be done here. I might become a customer then... Do you provide and install the conversion kits for diesel vehicles and generators or is that somthing I shall keep on MY list to do?

... J-D.

membruce

Jul 14, 2002
One of the reasons that WVO to commercial diesel is limited in the US is quality control and collection costs. Collection would be a low skill job for the reason! Cool!

Is your reactor built? How are you handling QC?

Bruce

Andyman_1111

Jan 8, 2007
We have several reactors here manufactured and designed in the DR by ourselves. QC is handled in house and using a 3rd party in the DR.

Andyman_1111

Jan 8, 2007
Cool, you just took one of my ideas off my list of things that could/should be done here. I might become a customer then... Do you provide and install the conversion kits for diesel vehicles and generators or is that somthing I shall keep on MY list to do?

... J-D.

Using Biodiesel requires NO convertion kits. Current clients are using our Biodiesel for electrical generation due to tax incentives.

Last edited:

Andyman_1111

Jan 8, 2007
Great work. There are MANY people doing this at their homes here in Washington, DC, mostly using the "Appleseed" type processors. Since electricity is fairly spotty, do you use solar thermal to preheat the oil before transesterification?

What do you use the fuel in, generators or tractors or trucks or all of it? Is there a large market?

I have PM'd you, I will be in DR tomorrow.

We use solar energy to pre-heat our oil prior to processing.
We cannot produce enough to supply wanting customers.
WE NEED MORE WVO!!!!!!