Ronny Rechenberger - lost drivers license

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
If anyone knows a young man named Ronny Rechenberger, please advise him that his German driver's license and credit card were found today ( 8 Jan 2007) at the Coastal Gas station between Sosua and Cabarete.

We do not know if he is a resident or visitor and have been unable to locate him through familiars. Any help to reunite Mr. Rechenberger with his documents will be greatly appreciated.

Greg

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Greg,
By any chance does his drivers licence have his picture on it ( I sure hope so, so that at least you will be able to do a visual if someone does show up to claim it! LOL) Maybe you could scan the pic and if you posted it, someone out there may have seen him somewhere but didn't know his name?

Or is that not acceptable, printing his picture - I guess one of the moderators could let us know?

Just a thought,

Marlie

suitelady79

Sep 20, 2006
is there a phone number on the back of his credit card? Maybe you can call the credit card company and tell them that you found his information.

Once this lady left her card in the ATM machine in front of me--to the point where I could have withdrawn the rest of her cash. Anyway, I just called the bank and they set up a 3 way call and in this case I got her address from her and took her card back to her. You might be able to do this and maybe mail the card back to him if he lives there or whatever you guys set up.

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Yes it has a photo.

I can scan it and post it if the Moderator(s) thinks it would be ok....

Thanks for the suggestion Marlie,

Greg

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Yes there is a phone number, but ....

If I call it and explain the circumstances, the credit card company will cancel the card and send another to his address (happened before). If he is a tourist and is depending on this card, the loss of the use of the card could be a big problem for him. I will wait a little while and see if anything comes up, and if not, I will call the credit card company for the credit card and the German Consulate for the driver's license.

Thanks for the suggestion Suitelady and for taking the time to respond.

Greg

BTW the phone number here is 809-571-2422 in case anyones knows this young man

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
If he is a visitor from germany maybe you could go to POP airport and see if there is a german tour rep there?

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Nothing yet but thanks to everyone.

Still no contact but I would like to thank everyone for their help. M'Frog, the my email is coastal@verizon.net.do in case the German Embassy would like to advise me as to what to do with the drivers license if we are unable to locate the owner.

Thanks again everyone and I will post any updates.

Greg

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
R.R.'s Papers

... in case the German Embassy would like to advise me as to what to do with the drivers license if we are unable to locate the owner.

No feedback from this end either.
I'll forward your email address to the German Embassy in another mail.
Thank you for your help.

m'frog

P.S.:
Could it be that R.R. is from Chemnitz?
(Could be given in the Driver License)

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
M'Frog, will you email me please?

Yes I believe that it my be the same person. Could you please email me at coastal@verizon.net.do and I will send you all of the information on the license. I see the name of the town that you mentioned, but since I don't know German, the information may suggest something to you that I do not understand.

Thanks and I will await your email.

Greg