Dominican Hair Salon in Nashville or Murfreesboro, TN?

cutters34

Jan 10, 2007
This seems to be a popular question here...Does anyone know of a Dominican hair salon in Nashville or Murfreesboro, TN? It doesn't have to be an all Dominican hair salon, but if there is a Dominican or Puerto Rican hair stylist working there that would be great. Just somewhere that knows how to do rollers, blow dry, flat iron and relaxer. I am looking for a hair salon not someone's house. Let me know please!

Dpisceslady

Feb 9, 2007
This seems to be a popular question here...Does anyone know of a Dominican hair salon in Nashville or Murfreesboro, TN? It doesn't have to be an all Dominican hair salon, but if there is a Dominican or Puerto Rican hair stylist working there that would be great. Just somewhere that knows how to do rollers, blow dry, flat iron and relaxer. I am looking for a hair salon not someone's house. Let me know please!

Hello. I just moved to Chattanooga from NYC and am devastated! I am so spoiled the wide variety of salons in Manhattan that I don't know what to do! If you know of any dominicans who do hair even in their homes, please let me know. Or maybe we can get in contact, cutters and make plans to go to Atlanta for "hair days" since there are a few salons out there.

vlady0512

Jun 16, 2009
yes i have one

dominican hair stylist MEMPHIS TN at ALMA SALON DE BELLEZA ON hickory hill and mt. moriah, ask for martha, she only works by appt. at the salon, she also works from home. the salon will give you her cell #
2838 Hickory Hill Rd
Memphis, TN 38115
(901) 794-1606 she is the best dominican hair style plus she can go to you house

vlady0512

Jun 16, 2009
martha has now her own dominican salon

is located in The Dominican Hair Styles 15 years of experience 3570 kirby pky memphis TN 38115 Marta Diaz
(901)797-8040