Orange or Verizon internet

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Any difference? Heard Orange net is not available everywhere.

Which is more reliable?

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
I'm subscriber to both of them and I must tell you that I prefer Verizon to Orange. Verizon works on the CDMA (code division method access) network while Orange works on the GSM (global system mobile). There're a lot of areas where Orange will black-out. Verizon is much more reliable.

Zeus

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I'm subscriber to both of them and I must tell you that I prefer Verizon to Orange. Verizon works on the CDMA (code division method access) network while Orange works on the GSM (global system mobile). There're a lot of areas where Orange will black-out. Verizon is much more reliable.

Zeus
He meant internet.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
Verizon DSL - POP OK to Good

I've had "internet flash" as Verizon terms its DSL program, for 3 years in my home in POP. 2,000 P / monthly. I'd give it a B to B+, overall; it generally works; it's fairly fast. There are occasional problem periods. But, in the DR. . . . . . , can 1 expect perfection? Orange? I didn't know Orange offereed internet service. O use Orange for my cell phone. Again, . . .it's OK.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Want to test Verizon.........

Until I decide who I will use permantly..Can anyone recommend a verizon store to get my old US verizon phone up amd running to be used with pay as you go so I can test the service for myself..Prefer the Gazcue area where I will be staying for a week on buisness.....

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
Centennial was the pionner with calling to USA at the same prize to call your neighbor, now all companies has the same price for locals calls and calls to USA.

C

Chip00

Until I decide who I will use permantly..Can anyone recommend a verizon store to get my old US verizon phone up amd running to be used with pay as you go so I can test the service for myself..Prefer the Gazcue area where I will be staying for a week on buisness.....

I think any Verizon store can do it for you and they are literally on every street corner here in the Cities.