Computer desks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Going down Estrella past Nacional, make a right at Duarte, there is a Burger King on the corner. Go about one KM on the right is a large office supply store. They should have what you need. Good quality and reasonably priced.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Cecomsa just by Hache & Pricemart, Pricemart store itself has some. Here in Puerto Plata there is Distribudor Gonzalez in the Central Square! ~ Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
At the PriceSmart Mall area there is a Cecomsa store, too. You get two for one stop.
Also La Sirena, Ochoa, and if you like to spend major bucks there is Burdier on Av. Metropolitana--but it is high end only...The only advantage is that I will provide you with coffee and toast with jam afterwards!!

Also, look in the Classifieds in the Dirario Libre, Listin Diario...lots of used computer desks available....

HB

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
if you build it...

why not just have the desk built out of wood by someone who will make it for you for a very reasonable cost? I can get you the name and number of someone if you would like- just PM me. -EMT

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
why not just have the desk built out of wood by someone who will make it for you for a very reasonable cost? I can get you the name and number of someone if you would like- just PM me. -EMT

If you have a good desk builder, why not just post the name and number here and let us all know :glasses:

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
desk builder

Call David at (809) 665-2692 and (809) 673-0827. He just finished making some desks that I am using. PM me if you want to come see his work in Santiago. (sorry for the delayed response). -EMT