#95 San Diego Charger's LB is half dominican

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Pats Win, what else is new?

Not only is Luis Castillo Dominican but his partner Shaun Phillips LB #95 is also half dominican. click here for their video

Had to wait for the clock to run out, but my money was on the underdog (Moneyline thanks).

Dynasty.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Pats over the Colts....bank on it.....
I just hope that Fox doesn't have any of next weekends games.
We don't get it here on Sosua's cable network, so I missed a couple of games this weekend.
I like the 4 teams left.
If I had been allowed to simply choose which teams would be there for the conference championships, those are the four I would have chosen.
Chicago for their incredible record this year.
New Orleans for the awesome team they put together, despite the inconveniences caused by hurricane Katrina, and it would do a world of good for that desperate area, to see their team go to the SuperBowl.
New England for the way they play as a team, and put that extra effort in, not to mention, the best coach in today's NFL football.
And the Colts. Peyton Manning, despite his lackluster performances in the last few weeks, is surely the best quarterback in the league, maybe one of history's all time best.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I like the 4 teams left.
If I had been allowed to simply choose which teams would be there for the conference championships, those are the four I would have chosen.
Chicago for their incredible record this year.
New Orleans for the awesome team they put together, despite the inconveniences caused by hurricane Katrina, and it would do a world of good for that desperate area, to see their team go to the SuperBowl.
New England for the way they play as a team, and put that extra effort in, not to mention, the best coach in today's NFL football.
And the Colts. Peyton Manning, despite his lackluster performances in the last few weeks, is surely the best quarterback in the league, maybe one of history's all time best.
Agreed. In fact, I liked all the teams in last weeks games. Even the Iggles, Ravens, Sparks and SeaChickens would have been very worthy in the next round.

I'm betting there is a serious funk over San Diego today. What a way to end the season after an awesome run.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
arooooooooooooga chucka!!!!

still delirious here after yesterdays huge win!!!!

the pats are more than ready for cry baby payton and trader vinetieri...and looking forward to meeting chicago in miaimi if a few weeks!!! aroooooooooooga!!! yeah baby!!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
arooooooooooooga chucka!!!!

still delirious here after yesterdays huge win!!!!

the pats are more than ready for cry baby payton and trader vinetieri...and looking forward to meeting chicago in miaimi if a few weeks!!! aroooooooooooga!!! yeah baby!!!
Must have been a typo.
Surely you meant New Orleans.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I was sad for the Chargers and Luis CAstillo, who played a great game and was featured several times by the network....a bunch of dumb a$$ plays by defensive backfield and dropped passes that were in the hands of the receivers..
Plus a weak attempt by the field goal guy as time ran out!!!

I do not think NE can do much against Manning in INDY...especially if the Colts defense keeps playing like the last two games....

ESPN will carry one of the games and Fox the other.

You are welcome here in Santiago....

HB

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I have to send you a water filter

I was sad for the Chargers and Luis CAstillo, who played a great game and was featured several times by the network....a bunch of dumb a$$ plays by defensive backfield and dropped passes that were in the hands of the receivers..

I do not think NE can do much against Manning in INDY...especially if the Colts defense keeps playing like the last two games....

HB
HB, you need to start drinking the bottled stuff, I think you've got some calcium deposits in your grey matter.

What about the team MAKING the plays, on both sides of the ball? That's the game I saw. SD was thinking Miami a few weeks ahead of time, these teams facing NE never learn.

If you haven't seen it before, you'll see it again next week - the PEYTON MANNING FACE.

Would you have taken Indy in SD next week if the Pats somehow lost?

Bet the over on 47.5.

Last edited:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

HB
Thanks for the offer.
I can live without that game, if need be.
As long as I see the Pats & the Colts.
You're right, of course, the Colts should whoop the Pats, but, guess what.
I'll bet ya 100 pez that the Pats win.
We on?