Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    On Vaction without a return ticket!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican slave deal....

Friday I was at a restaurant in Sosua waiting on an official from the Dominican government, as many of you know I’m actively putting together a clean up project, and the gentleman was Dominicanly late, by an hour and a half.

As I waited I had a couple of Presidente’ and watched the beautiful scenery in front of the restaurant. My tranquility was broken by the table next to me where a pudgy middle aged gringo sat with two women. One of the women was a chain smoking over middle aged lady that spoke in English with a Russian accent. The other woman was a Dominican girl that could not have been over 18; she was slight and delicate and seemed to be very nervous.

I respect other people’ privacy and am not the type to ease drop on conversations. Being that there was only four of us in the restaurant and the tables were next to each other it was hard to ignore their conversation. What I heard disgusted me and raised an ire in me that drove me to write this post.

Please keep in mind that the Gringo was typically loud and boisterous, he was bragging loudly to the silver haired chain smoker how he loved his new home in Bermuda and didn’t regret his move from cold Canada. At the same time the ‘silver fox’ (as I promptly named her) was translating for him to the young girl in Spanish.

I immediately assumed that this was just another Sanky transaction, he’d fallen for her, he’s getting ready to leave and now they were finalizing the ‘arrangement’ of how to proceed with their new love.

Wrong, as it turns out this was their first meeting. The Silver Fox was some kind of madam that was in the process of ‘selling’ the girl to this disgusting plum of a man. Their conversations were very straight forward. Puerco Boy first defined the monetary details of the transaction with Silver Fox. He had prepaid $2,500USD to Silver Fox and now, if he wanted this girl, owed another $2,500USD. After the money talked stopped he then started his interrogation of the young girl.

How old was she? 18, of course. Did she expect him to meet her parents? No, of course not. Did she know where Bermuda was? No. And the ultimate question. Do you think you’d be happy being my wife? …………..

I don’t know what to say about this other than it was the most pathetic thing I’ve witnessed in this country. I’m not naïve, I know this is a common thing in many developing nations however to witness this display that was barely a step away from a slave transaction physically made me ill.

Jack

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Pathetic is an understatement, but you'll be surprised how many girls in her same situation would be willing to fill her shoes... The DR is currently like Rumania, just after Ceausescu was overthrown, a haven for all kinds of perverts....

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the Silver Fox and the young 18 year old were setting the old guy up...if the Silver Fox already had $2500 maybe when he paid the remaining $2500 he would be out $5000 with no young 18 year old...hope so...would serve him right...do hope the Silver Fox gives some of the $ to the young girl tho....probably very little...sounds like a scam to me...my opinion...

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ustilagor View Post
    Perhaps the Silver Fox and the young 18 year old were setting the old guy up...if the Silver Fox already had $2500 maybe when he paid the remaining $2500 he would be out $5000 with no young 18 year old...hope so...would serve him right...do hope the Silver Fox gives some of the $ to the young girl tho....probably very little...sounds like a scam to me...my opinion...

Here's a better one. Silver Fox and the young thing are both FBI undercover agents setting up a sting for the Gringo pervert, to ensnare him on an underage prostitution procurement charge. Oops, I forgot! we're not in the US, this is the DR...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we know that sex is here to stay, its a shame that disgusting things like this are going to happen. This is a case were a scam would be sweet justice.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Another reason I call it "So Sewer"...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Where have you been, over 19 year's that I've been going there to Sosua, guys have been paying for girls. And when you clean it up, why not bring in Mother's against Drunk Drivers. Then Sousa will be a great place to visit.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, let me think. Become a prostitute giving oral and sex to a different old, fat gringo each night or marry the one old fat gringo and go and live in his expensive house in Bermuda?

I'd suggest that if those are her only options then the latter is the lesser of two evils. The 'silver fox' is simply the young girl's pimp, nothing more or less.

An old, fat gringo with enough cash can have a Thai bride, Russian bride or Filipino bride just by spending a few minutes with Google, so why is anyone even mildly surprised that old, fat gringo's might want a Dominican girl instead?

Silver Fox is taking advantage of a sad old man and a vulnerable young girl, how come she isn't the target of your scorn?

Until there is good education system and then enough industry to gainfully employ people, this will simply become more common.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KeithF View Post
    Hmm, let me think. Become a prostitute giving oral and sex to a different old, fat gringo each night or marry the one old fat gringo and go and live in his expensive house in Bermuda?

I'd suggest that if those are her only options then the latter is the lesser of two evils. The 'silver fox' is simply the young girl's pimp, nothing more or less.

An old, fat gringo with enough cash can have a Thai bride, Russian bride or Filipino bride just by spending a few minutes with Google, so why is anyone even mildly surprised that old, fat gringo's might want a Dominican girl instead?

Silver Fox is taking advantage of a sad old man and a vulnerable young girl, how come she isn't the target of your scorn?

Until there is good education system and then enough industry to gainfully employ people, this will simply become more common.
    I agree. The old man and the young girl are the victims here....the Silver Fox is just a pimp or at least she sounds like a pimp....probably the only one making an money here or getting any enjoyment is the Pimp....and the old man must have lots of $$$$ cause houses in Bermuda are very very expensive....if he really owns a house in Bermuda...sounds like Pimps, Ho's and Johns....one of the oldest events in the history of the world...nothing new...shame the Ho's and Johns are the ones who benefit the least from these sorts of transactions....

On Vaction without a return ticket!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default And here she is....

Someone just Pm'd me with her photo... We can only hope that the chain smoking catches up with her soon.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast