that was some kind of record..right?

Sep 19, 2005
I leave for the pigs tomorrow am......I am....unsettled at the moment.. ha ha ha

one baby pig for your troubles...you pick up... ha ha ha

bob

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Sweetest gift I ever got... one pink, wriggly, ****ing, squeeling, sweet little priscilla! Let's make a deal... you keep priscilla and give her a good kiss from me, I'll keep on moderating. 'Unsettled' eh? :knockedou:cheeky:;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Are you two chatting and making personal deals? is pig a code word for something else? Is this allowed here :laugh:

Sep 19, 2005
thats OK AZB....I guess you never had a sister in law that just loved to yap....she didnt care if anyone was listening..like when she is on her fifth question before you can answer the first...it is just the act of yapping that satisfies her.. ha ha ha

well sometimes we want to say something.....it makes you feel good...you dont care if anyone understands, and sometimes that the point.. ha ha

funny we are in the living section...I called my GF at 3 am last saturday when i left the bar( no i dont have to check in) and she heard some fighting and ruckus a few houses fown.. and she thought maybe the the woman that lived there was fighting off a drunk neighbor who wants ...ahem..you know what( she is widowed) again.....turns out she caught a guy stealing the TV set...and she got into a fight with him....her uncle who lives there didnt lift a finger during the fight.....she ripped the guys shirt off...she will find out who he is because he stinks to high heaven and she remembers smelling that guy in town earlier that day....

thats what we need more inept theives

now there how that for blessing this thread.. ha ha ha

bob

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Haaaaa!

:laugh: Mr. Bob, you're one funny dude! You make more sense than anyone I know!
Me dummy. I wasn't able to decipher your spiel earlier on. My apologies, friend!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
:laugh: Mr. Bob, you're one funny dude! You make more sense than anyone I know!
Me dummy. I wasn't able to decipher your spiel earlier on. My apologies, friend!
Bob's post refers to how fast the mods clean up/delete/close/ban, when need be.
They have more notches in their guns, than Billy the Kid.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Bob's post refers to how fast the mods clean up/delete/close/ban, when need be.
They have more notches in their guns, than Billy the Kid.

After this weekend, I have so many notches there is no more gun left.. ;)

But really, it is the first time that I've been offered a pig as thanks for moderating. I do appreciate the sentiment tremendously, but please please keep the pig Bob! :laugh::laugh:

(Uhm, a challenge to all other moderators, what have you been offered as thanks for moderating? One time Anna offered to beat me in a wet t-shirt competition)

Somehow I mistrust this offer of a pig. Is there something that I'm not getting?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
thats OK AZB....I guess you never had a sister in law that just loved to yap....she didnt care if anyone was listening..like when she is on her fifth question before you can answer the first...it is just the act of yapping that satisfies her.. ha ha ha
bob

Actually, I did, my brother divorced her.
AZB