Traveling Abroad w/ "Visa-less" Dominicans

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
I have read the "No-Visa Needed Country List" (for Dominican passport holders) on DR1 and was wondering if anyone knew of Dominicans traveling to these countries (excluding Cuba) from the Dominican Republic?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Anyone Done It?

I would like to know if it has been done. Have Dominicans traveled with only a Dominican passport to "non-visa" countries (excluding Cuba) from the Dominican Republic? First-hand accounts are preferred.

-Helpmann :)

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
First hand account...

Yes, my girlfriend traveled from DR to Ecuador in May 2004 and this trip didn't require any visas even though she transited through several countries that would have required visas to visit (Venezuela, Curacao, and Columbia I think).

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Thanks!

Yes, my girlfriend traveled from DR to Ecuador in May 2004 and this trip didn't require any visas even though she transited through several countries that would have required visas to visit (Venezuela, Curacao, and Columbia I think).
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know.

-Helpmann :)

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
I have read the "No-Visa Needed Country List" (for Dominican passport holders) on DR1 and was wondering if anyone knew of Dominicans traveling to these countries (excluding Cuba) from the Dominican Republic?

Thanks,
Helpmann :)

Hola, hope all is well ! I also know of a friend (dominican) who has traveled to Ecuador and didn't need a visa, even if they transited thru Panama (on Copa Airlines) where you need a visa to visit..