Semana Santa 2007 in Bonao & Santiago

bobytanmalo28

Jan 14, 2007
Hey all you platano and yucca lovers of the world.....I am going to be in Santiago and Bonao from april 3rd till the 11th....I'm going with 3 of my good friends and we are attempting to have the time of our lives, while we're still young enough...so my question to anyone who can help 4 dominican men from NYC....is...what places, specifically in Bonao and Santiago should we look to for enjoyment.....I'm looking for any nice spots like bars or lounges with sexy ladies discos, rios to barbecue and chill at, and sites to explore. After the 1st couple of days we're gonna head out to Puerto plata and Sosua for 2 nights...I know Sosua and I went to club Mangu in Puerto Plata which played too much of that freakin' techno for me....but has any one been there recently who can recommend some other clubs in either of the 2 places that play more hip hop and r&b....and finally...what other cities or pueblos during semana santa should we check out....we have a jeep we're gonna use (my cousins) so it doesnt matter where...I heard the campos are live but which pueblo is the liveliest...I heard Higuey, Nagua, La Vega are nice but I've never been...so if any of you guys can give me some tips advice on anything I mentioned I would more than appreciate it...its my 1st post and this site looks to be the real deal...thanks and everyone stay safe for the new year...........el boby se fue....*poof*