Help--need School Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMLVT

Jan 12, 2004
I have a friend, who does a lot of volunteer work in the greater Sosua area. She is in desperate need of school supplies for an elementary school that she volunteers at in La Union (just outside of Sosua). Everything is needed, pens, pencils, crayons, felt tips, paper, sturdy puzzles, scissors, craft materials. If you are coming to Sosua or Cabarete soon, please consider putting a few things in your suitcase for the school. If you email me with a date, time and place I will gladly meet you at your hotel and pick up these items. My email is dianeloso@msn.com. Anything in the line of school supplies would be appreciated. Thank you.

DMLVT

Jan 12, 2004
I'll check with my friend to see what her mailing address is. I only live here winters, so I don't have one.

DMLVT

Jan 12, 2004
I have another friend who is willing to let me use his mailing address. Postal service is almost non-exsistant in the D.R. so he he has a Florida mailing address. The mail is forwarded from there to Santiago where he picks it up. It is:
L. Mullins
SGO 16636
100 Airport Ave.
Venice, FL 34285-3901

Any type of school supplies would be greatly appreciated. These children have so little.

Thanks again.

flick

Oct 28, 2006
comeing over in march will bring some with me then, is there a dropoff point if you are not around?

DMLVT

Jan 12, 2004
I'll be back in the States from March 12th to the 28th, but you can call Carol at 1-809-601-4409. She will arrange to pick up the supplies. Anything you bring will be greatly appreciated

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i will also be in sosua March 14-20th. i usually bring some with me but i've been ask to bring teacher supplies as well. do you need them also ?

calliek

Jan 24, 2007
I will be arriving in Puerto Plata for a week this Friday nightand I'm planning on bringing some school/craft supplies. Should I just try to call Carol when I get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.