Presidente Light

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!!!!!!!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!

I couldnt enough of it!!
Best beer, IMO, made in the DR.

And it doesn't leave that "peste a caca" in your mouth like the regular Presidente or the Bohemia.

Presidente Light for President!!.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Well it takes me a few days to warm up to the regular Presidente. I only drink Corona here in the states, so the light is comparable to that. I think the regular is a bit too much. So como dicen: Para los gustos, los colores!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Some like it light some like it strong. And like you said para el gusto se hicieron los colores. I wonder if that saying makes sense in English. Lets see - (litteral translation) Colors were made for earch person's taste. Nahhh doesn't sound right LOL.

I prefer my Presidente regular. While here though I'm like you TD. I drink Corona. It's the only thing close to Presidente that I can find here.

May 31, 2005
I like both Presidente and Presidente Light but if I had to choose I would say Presidente. I also drink Corona and Presidente in the US.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
I don't order Presidente Light to get started but after a long day, afternoon, and early evening of partying, they sure hit the spot later on.:classic:
When I am all CC, cuba libre, and Presidented out, I go to the Light or MGD.:lick:

dingdongdenny

Jan 6, 2007
A few months ago, I purchased a bottle of Presidente light by mistake along with a few other bottles of regular Presidente. I tried it and feel the same about it as all other "lite/light" beers. Yuck, I might as well drink water.

For me, if it's a Light, it isn't beer.

i agree it's like the old saying what does light beer and tow lovers in acanoe have in comin?both f**** near water::rolleyes:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ahhh, the dreaded Presidente hangover...thank goodness for Presidente light...