interest rates

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
im looking to place funds into
1/us dollar accounts; i know in the recent past i would receive 10% is this still the case. please recommend who you are with or PM me

2/ DR peso; i know in the recent past i would receive 14-15% is this still the case. please recommend who you are with or PM me

thanks

kneedeep0

Nov 10, 2006
Are these finance house safe to put money in. I'm a single male 54 y/o . I have roughly 200,000 USD.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Are these finance house safe to put money in. I'm a single male 54 y/o . I have roughly 200,000 USD.

Maybe you should stand on Pico Duarte, the highest mountain range in the caribbean an announce your worth for all to hear!!!!:surprised

knowledge

Aug 2, 2005
don't worry about interest rates...

Your user-name is just too classic!

Big UPS MikeHunt!

See you next Tuesday!

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com

I really don't think it is too wise to let the world know what you've got money wise or what position you're in, username wise...........:laugh:

As with everything you need to do your homework. I've got money in 2 different finance houses and the risk with both is well within my comfort range. But people differ as to their comfort levels so 'safe' to me may not be 'safe' to you.

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007

what difference does it make if he says he has $200k or 1000k...i suspect noone here knows who he is !!! he could be Bill Clinton or Ted Nugent. so take chill pill dude and let him ask what he wants!

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
I really don't think it is too wise to let the world know what you've got money wise or what position you're in, username wise...........:laugh:

As with everything you need to do your homework. I've got money in 2 different finance houses and the risk with both is well within my comfort range. But people differ as to their comfort levels so 'safe' to me may not be 'safe' to you.

fair comment....im heard that Anoeca is fair and reliable ...could you pm me other reputable finance houses please

kneedeep0

Nov 10, 2006
No one knows me on this board. My e-mail address is my junk box. I use this box for public web sites. I asked because I wanted some specifics about finances. People reply that I need to do my homework. well I thought that is what I'm doing.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Please don't take offense Kneedeep. This is advice given out routinely. Here is it not wise to broadcast what you may or may not have..... Many people make that mistake early and then get more involved in this board and soon people know who is who....