Well Done

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
A Cuban born US citizen was rescued from his kidnappers in Boca Chica by special forces of the PN. The victim had been held for a week and was tortured. A ransom of 600,000 US$ had been demanded.
Two of the four gangsters were killed in the operation.
El Nacional, la voz de todos

m'frog

Last edited:

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
????

" he was sitting next to Savig?on when four armed men, dressed in police uniform, took him away"... What I don't understand is why didn't his friend (Savig?on), a police second lieutenant not intervene on his behalf?
What's up with that? Que curioso, eh?

" he was sitting next to Savig?on when four armed men, dressed in police uniform, took him away"... What I don't understand is why didn't his friend (Savig?on), a police second lieutenant not intervene on his behalf?
What's up with that? Que curioso, eh?

Cant we just be pleased that the Police did a good job and leave it at that? No, We always have to have to assume the police were involved. Look in the mirror my friend and ask yourself what you would do in the face of 4 armed men taking one of your friends away? Its very Easy to arm chair quarterback without putting yourself in harms way!!!!

C

Chip00

Cant we just be pleased that the Police did a good job and leave it at that? No, We always have to have to assume the police were involved. Look in the mirror my friend and ask yourself what you would do in the face of 4 armed men taking one of your friends away? Its very Easy to arm chair quarterback without putting yourself in harms way!!!!

I second that - great job. We need more police like this.