Thread: Well Done

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well Done

A Cuban born US citizen was rescued from his kidnappers in Boca Chica by special forces of the PN. The victim had been held for a week and was tortured. A ransom of 600,000 US$ had been demanded.
    Two of the four gangsters were killed in the operation.
    El Nacional, la voz de todos

m'frog

Last edited by mountainfrog; 01-20-2007 at 10:30 AM.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ????

" he was sitting next to Savig˝on when four armed men, dressed in police uniform, took him away"... What I don't understand is why didn't his friend (Savig˝on), a police second lieutenant not intervene on his behalf?
    What's up with that? Que curioso, eh?

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wise and successful

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    ... why didn't his friend (Savig˝on), a police second lieutenant not intervene on his behalf?
    He was wise.
    You better not resist four armed men... and maybe he wasn't even armed himself.
    I guess he did all he could to rescue his friend and he succeeded.

m'frog

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    " he was sitting next to Savig˝on when four armed men, dressed in police uniform, took him away"... What I don't understand is why didn't his friend (Savig˝on), a police second lieutenant not intervene on his behalf?
    What's up with that? Que curioso, eh?

Cant we just be pleased that the Police did a good job and leave it at that? No, We always have to have to assume the police were involved. Look in the mirror my friend and ask yourself what you would do in the face of 4 armed men taking one of your friends away? Its very Easy to arm chair quarterback without putting yourself in harms way!!!!

Chip00

Quote Originally Posted by badpiece33 View Post
    Cant we just be pleased that the Police did a good job and leave it at that? No, We always have to have to assume the police were involved. Look in the mirror my friend and ask yourself what you would do in the face of 4 armed men taking one of your friends away? Its very Easy to arm chair quarterback without putting yourself in harms way!!!!
    I second that - great job. We need more police like this.