So, are they just too busy...

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Wow, it's high season and I haven't seen this forum this quiet in a long time.

Should we start the First Sanky Story Pool going?

I was tempted to don the sock and start something here just so I could read it myself.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Wow, it's high season and I haven't seen this forum this quiet in a long time.

Should we start the First Sanky Story Pool going?

I was tempted to don the sock and start something here just so I could read it myself.

This is a good start!

Right now the victims are settling back into their routines, thinking about their new loves, they'll do a search on the net soon, and then ......

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Well, I've got 500 pesos on January 31st.
That is a Wednesday. I figure it will take one day of unpacking and sorting, half a day to find this site, and then by evening there will be either a 'Do you know' or 'I love this country and my new man/woman and they are so wonderful'

Okay who's got the poster board ready?

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I'll take January 24th, (gives me a little time to make up a good story, look for a post from me some time during the day.) ;) ;) ;)

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
I have a feeling that it will be from 2nd February. Or the 8th....Im using my mystic meg senses to predict when people will be falling for the sankies. Cant wait for a good post...maybe we should predict who they will be asking about??

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Might we have our first candidates here YouTube - paraiso tropical2 at 34 & 60 seconds?

Hmmm, it was posted online Jan 19... I'll take Jan 27th.

ps: Do we get bonus points if we identify not only the date but the poster in advance?

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Year in Review

She'll be Canadian and she'll be reporting the week of Feb 26th -- after Reading week. We'll just have keep busy reading the old threads, PMing the OPs, inquiring, doing follow-up...

Here's a good one from a UK girl. I wonder if she's married now...
ilovehimlots

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Canadian forcast ....

Mild Canadian winter delayed the southern migration of Canadian chicks but, that should change as temperatures are now normal. Sankie inquiries should gradually increase starting ~ the last week in January and continuing to rise until end of February to mid March.

Europe and USA have experienced lower than normal temperatures so they should be reporting soon. Returning clients from the winter visits are adjusting to the long distance romance with WU visits, daily phone calls and emails. However, don't be fooled, they will report soon ... unlike the black bear, hormones never hibernate. :bunny:

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
... this, however, leads to an early spring hormone output in 'chocolate bar seekers' ... :bunny: m'frog
Around the same time that the black bear completes its hibernation ... demand for 'chocolate bars' in the southern hemisphere should increase significantly. Like the black bear awakening from its hibernation, these mammals need an abundant supply of protein, which is found primarily in 'chocolate bars'. :bunny:

crazy moon

Oct 2, 2005
Can my name be Bronze or is that name takin??????

It is the low season today and I have nothing better to do but to read my own thread or my 2 amigo's silver and gold. Hey how about we start a new thread or forum on how many threads we can write about sankies I bet I would win ready lets gooooooooooooooo or lets see how many times we can read and write the word sankie ready here I go sankie sankie sankie sankie maybe we can start better for dollars I will run the show and silver and gold can be my 2 side kicks you know like lets make a deal which girl will it be this month canadian or german if there are more german girls getting screwed over then canadian girls for the month of march then silver would win how about we bet 20 dollars per girl and then maybe if the game is a big hit on the forum we can start doing this in other countries and we can become business parteners and i will give silver and gold a 1%%%%%%%%%%%%% cut of my share this is silver and golds morning turn on the computer and read every thread of the day because they have nothing better to do u guys are 2 funny bye the way i am just jokin u guys amuse me and make me laugh in a good way so don't take this post serious it is all in good fun oh iam also married to a dominican x resort worker isn't that great bye CRAZY MOON no really it os great i have never had so much fun because me and my hubby are both crazy and i guess you could say that iam a canadian sankie what ever that is bye ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
It is the low season today and I have nothing better to do but to read my own thread or my 2 amigo's silver and gold. Hey how about we start a new thread or forum on how many threads we can write about sankies I bet I would win ready lets gooooooooooooooo or lets see how many times we can read and write the word sankie ready here I go sankie sankie sankie sankie maybe we can start better for dollars I will run the show and silver and gold can be my 2 side kicks you know like lets make a deal which girl will it be this month canadian or german if there are more german girls getting screwed over then canadian girls for the month of march then silver would win how about we bet 20 dollars per girl and then maybe if the game is a big hit on the forum we can start doing this in other countries and we can become business parteners and i will give silver and gold a 1%%%%%%%%%%%%% cut of my share this is silver and golds morning turn on the computer and read every thread of the day because they have nothing better to do u guys are 2 funny bye the way i am just jokin u guys amuse me and make me laugh in a good way so don't take this post serious it is all in good fun oh iam also married to a dominican x resort worker isn't that great bye CRAZY MOON no really it os great i have never had so much fun because me and my hubby are both crazy and i guess you could say that iam a canadian sankie what ever that is bye ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

how about counting the punctuation in this post!?

crazy moon

Oct 2, 2005
oh no i have bad spellllllling and i didn't dot or cross my ttttttttttttttttt's

c u have nothin better to do or say loser sorrry i mean seeeeeeeeee and youuuuuuuuuu is that better relax buddy and have fun u are pickii pickiii pickiiiii u are so canadian it is only a stupid post

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Well the Canadians are just gettin down there now and we had a cold blast so I am pretty sure that my date is gonna win.

Lots o love and lots of hungry sankies/sankiettes.
My reports are that the natives are hungry and the Caribe tours has been bringing em in like you wouldn't believe.

I just wish when I get there next week I bought some acrylic nails, polish, and hair extensions to sell (or trade oops).