gillette - monopoly isn't good enough?

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
has the spare razor blade (specifically gillette mach 3) shortage hit other parts of the country yet?

i wish mr. cocco would hurry up and release the blades - ok....so it has to do with the smuggling related events, but why does the ordinary man on the street have to suffer?
imagine if the tampon people tried to smuggle in a few bits and bobs.

the problem is i'm getting cut to buggery with the blunt blades i have left, and as the wife likes me hairless you can imagine the problems i'm having.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
Buy a different razor.

m...o...n...o...p...o...l....y.
i have not seen schick(? spelling), good news (isn't that gillette anyway), or any other type. i have seen 'personna' in plaza lama, but they usually come pre-blunt.
the only other choice in our local area supermarkets and colmados is a gillette ladyshave, whilst that might work, i do have my 'macho' appearance to think about.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
WELCOME back Bochinche - you have been sorely missed by this household!!

If the Missus is cutting up rough, I have some disposable razors I can put on the Metro & ten get a new supply in from the UK!! Give me about 7 shaves without cutting & at 3 shaves per week, that means each disposable leasts just over two weeks!! I have enough 'Spares' to last me until next incoming Brit can bring new supplies!

Yell me if you need them (I'll also look for mach 3 blades up here for you!!). ~ Grahame.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I didn't notice that there was a shortage.
I bought that Mach 3 family pack at Price Smart in Santiago.
Still have a 1 year supply.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I Refuse To Pay The High Prices For "Mach 3" Blades!

So I steal them!:pirate: :hurt: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc