Expat Cedulas RD$1200

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ok, so i have this "paper cedula" now (due to the lack of plastic in cedula-printing machine) which i can probably wipe my butt with as the **** in banco popular did not want to open the bank account for me with this **** useless piece of ****.

(i am a bit angry)

will i have to PAY those ***** ***** now to get my proper cedula now?
of course should the machine work i'd have a cedula/bank account/flat stomach by now. but no, fortune, as shakespeare called is a "****".

(i am making myself even more angry now...)

when i tried for a uk visa days before they introduced a fee i waited 8 hours in the queue just to be refused. i sent the same paperwork (plus fee) to home office a week later and guess what - got a visa (and my passport, second class post, through the slid in the door, not nice).

are those **** waiting for the 1.200 pesos payment to take effect and in the meantime fake lack of plastic, just so they can EARN MORE MONEY?

my lawyer called, cedula is not printed yet, i feel the need of hurting someone...:tired:

but it helped. if i push lunch with minovio-made cheesecake i will be in my "happy place" again...

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
are those **** waiting for the 1.200 pesos payment to take effect and in the meantime fake lack of plastic, just so they can EARN MORE MONEY?
Being a man of few words (I am not allowed many in this household :cheeky: ) the answer is ..................... YES!

Enjoy the extra cheesecakes!! ~ Grahame.