Old Hippy -- FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Can't find a good place to post this, but no doubt the moderator will move it if need be. I thought that the news should be spread.

thesnort
Posted: 22 Jan 2007
4:30am

Guys, I'm sorry to say this, but I sent OH an e-mail a couple weeks ago and got no response. His name came up in an obituary for November 1, 2006. I knew Ron when I lived in his hometown. I'm still hoping he gets back on here and kicks my butt for talking about him in the past tense, but I happened to notice what I believe is his place for sale on realtor.com as well. I'm going to try his home phone number tomorrow and I really hope to hear his voice, but I think he would have been on this forum between now and the last time he posted. I regret relaying this information, and hesitated to say anything. I don't know if it's better not to know, or to know and offer prayers and positive thoughts his way.

I hope you're well, Ron, wherever you are.

-------------------------
"This is the true joy in life: being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one, being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap, being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish, little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy."- George Bernard Shaw

AT

Americas - Caribbean - Thorn Tree Forum - Lonely Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.