Has anybody stayed in the palms apartments in sosua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miss mia

Oct 13, 2006
I cant find many reviews on this apartment and i am staying there from 21st Feb with 8 family members and my finance , we are getting married on 26th Feb in casa marina and i would appreciate if anyone knows the apartments could tell us how far it is roughly to casa marina and surrounding bars and nightclubs

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I cant find many reviews on this apartment and i am staying there from 21st Feb with 8 family members and my finance , we are getting married on 26th Feb in casa marina and i would appreciate if anyone knows the apartments could tell us how far it is roughly to casa marina and surrounding bars and nightclubs
On foot, 15 minutes, by motoconcho, 1 1/2 minutes.
You will not find many reviews, as it is not a vacation resort. Most people are residents.
The complex is very nice and well administered.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Ive never stayed there yet but I was due to stay there this March until it got fully booked. Hopefully, I will be living there for a year when I move there in August as it looks really nice. I have walked past it and it seems lovely.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Ive never stayed there yet but I was due to stay there this March until it got fully booked. Hopefully, I will be living there for a year when I move there in August as it looks really nice. I have walked past it and it seems lovely.
It would be hard to determine that it is fully booked, as there are various owners who rent out their own apartments.
Offhand, there's Jenny, Brooke and Liam, maybe more, each renting out their own units.
There is no central listing.

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Oh really?? Ive always just emailed Jenny and presumed she was in charge of all of them....would be handy to know how to contact the others as I really wanted to stay there in March. Dont suppose you know their email addressed do you rocky?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Oh really?? Ive always just emailed Jenny and presumed she was in charge of all of them....would be handy to know how to contact the others as I really wanted to stay there in March. Dont suppose you know their email addressed do you rocky?
This is Brooke's,
Sosua Vacation Rentals-Condo Rentals in the Dominican Republic
Alan's condos accross the street in Trade winds (Almost identical, same developer) Tradewinds

I can't find Liam's website, and he must have one.
If you cannot find anything to satisfy you with the above websites, let me know and I'll see if I can get in touch with him to find out his contact info.

miss mia

Oct 13, 2006
we are renting from brook who seems really nice and very helpfull, only 15 mins walk from casa marina ,thats great !!! in your opinion how much roughly for a taxi?

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
I stayed at a studio at The Palms in August of 2005. I liked it even though I didn't have the hot water turned on, LOL. It's close enough to El Batey to get around and they have a nice pool and free laundry.

I didn't walk into town at all, I took a motoconcho every time, but it's otherwise in a secluded area. I would go back. The planta flipped on within seconds of the luz going out, so that was really nice!

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
??

This is Brooke's,
Sosua Vacation Rentals-Condo Rentals in the Dominican Republic
Alan's condos accross the street in Trade winds (Almost identical, same developer) Tradewinds

I can't find Liam's website, and he must have one.
If you cannot find anything to satisfy you with the above websites, let me know and I'll see if I can get in touch with him to find out his contact info.

I just tried emailing Brooke from the website, but got an email failure notice. Dont suppose you know of another way of getting in touch with her do you Rocky?

Thanks if you do!:bunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.