Ayyy dios mio, cuantos pajaros in santiago....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The santiago baseball team took the trophy to santiagueros, which gave everyone a reason to come out and celebrate. Guess who also came out to hit the streets? The gang of pajaros, pajariando en la calle. I was shocked to see so many flaming fags in the streets, dressed like putas on fire. They are all extremely slim, full make-up, dressed like sluts. I think their motive is to make a mockery of themselves in public. All the guys and girls watched them in shock, often in horror. They were the laughing stock of the whole scene yet they all seemed to love the attention. I counted around 20 of them in one spot alone, then you had other scattered sissies all over in various corners. Dominicans do seem to have tolerance for this extreme obscene behavior in public. I know in queens, NYC they will get their butts kicked if they paraded around in sexy prostitute outfits throwing smiles at boys. They seemed like creatures from another planet. I would like to know why are they so proud of themselves, they all look pathologically sick. I wish I had my camera to show you all what I am talking about. It seems they are growing in number. God help us all.
AZB

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
The santiago baseball team took the trophy to santiagueros, which gave everyone a reason to come out and celebrate. Guess who also came out to hit the streets? The gang of pajaros, pajariando en la calle. I was shocked to see so many flaming fags in the streets, dressed like putas on fire. They are all extremely slim, full make-up, dressed like sluts. I think their motive is to make a mockery of themselves in public. All the guys and girls watched them in shock, often in horror. They were the laughing stock of the whole scene yet they all seemed to love the attention. I counted around 20 of them in one spot alone, then you had other scattered sissies all over in various corners. Dominicans do seem to have tolerance for this extreme obscene behavior in public. I know in queens, NYC they will get their butts kicked if they paraded around in sexy prostitute outfits throwing smiles at boys. They seemed like creatures from another planet. I would like to know why are they so proud of themselves, they all look pathologically sick. I wish I had my camera to show you all what I am talking about. It seems they are growing in number. God help us all.
AZB

You are so wrong about the tolerance level in NY when it pertains to gays. I live in Queens and this thing about beating up gays is ridiculous. A few years back someone in Queens beat to the death a gay person. The incident splashed all over the media. He was caught and prosecuted, and is now serving mucho years in jail. Attacks like that are very rare in NY as the matter a fact in the US.

In the Jackson Heights area of Queens there is even an annual gay parade down 37th Avenue, a busy commercial strip of the area. Tolerance and "the live and let live " philosophy big in these parts.

Come on AZB tell the truth you had a blast!!!!!!

pkaide1

Bronze
Aug 10, 2005
AZB

What are you afraid of?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB", Doth Protest Too Much!! (Closet Door Broken?)

And The "FAGS" as you so tolerantly call them, were probably looking at you and saying; "What has happened to Santiago? It is getting overrun with fat, bald "Pakistani Ragheads"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Yep, to me there's nothing uglier than a man dressed up to look like a woman. though I've seen a few exceptions. :)

Leave them alone,
and they will go home,
dragging their tails behinds them.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You are so wrong about the tolerance level in NY when it pertains to gays. I live in Queens and this thing about beating up gays is ridiculous. A few years back someone in Queens beat to the death a gay person. The incident splashed all over the media. He was caught and prosecuted, and is now serving mucho years in jail. Attacks like that are very rare in NY as the matter a fact in the US.

In the Jackson Heights area of Queens there is even an annual gay parade down 37th Avenue, a busy commercial strip of the area. Tolerance and "the live and let live " philosophy big in these parts.

Come on AZB tell the truth you had a blast!!!!!!

The drag-queens I am talking about can become pretty aggressive when they are in numbers. They make passes at passing by guys and often times harass people who seem to be noticing them with surprised eyes. I had one filthy gay pinch my nipple while I was talking on the phone near my office area. I was attending a phone call and a dirty looking pajaro comes up to me to ask for some money. I told him to go away but the little fag pinched my nipple and ran away like a rabbit. If I had gotten a hold of him, I would have unscrewed something in him. He was so filthy that I wouldn't want to touch him in the first place. Now if these gays pull those tricks on guys in NYC, I think a good whooping would be more than appropriate for them.
AZB

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I'm usually pretty good at figuring them out. Last week when I was in Sto Domingo I noticed this very pretty woman. She was very thin, and put herself together well. Long curly black hair. Make up perfect. Clothing was impecable. I just thought that she was another pretty woman. I didn't pay much attention to her.

I don't know what she did-- but I suddenly realized that

She was no Chica.

I was surprised. She had me fooled. It took me awhile. She was beautiful. Though she was an exception. Not many men can pull it off as well as she could.

Status
Not open for further replies.