playoff baseball pictures

Sep 19, 2005
ok I promised some photos...I have to start with one my favorites... ha ha( oops favorite is number 3 ha ha)

the first series will be from the last round robin game that the aguilas played, and it was the 16th and in Santo domingo

2hro6yx.jpg

3za7a4x.jpg

I didnt see this cheerleader at previous games...
34huo21.jpg

this is the TV persomailty I think was named Angie..she has a comdey show where they do skits out in the streets and play pranks on people
30cvr6q.jpg

frontal view for thos einterested.. ha ha ha
30mlkir.jpg

like I said earlier, we were right on the dugout....

2hfnd34.jpg

another SD stadium shot..

3yru7pg.jpg

bob

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2005
here are some Santiago Stadium photos....actually the cheerleader and me in the first set was also in santiago...they didnt have the cheerleaders for the Aguilas make the game in santo domingo

2v0ejwy.jpg

another shot in santiago...

3583o0k.jpg

35hjrcx.jpg

4cawgmc.jpg

2z54xuo.jpg

this photo was taken in Santo Domingo...I cant go back and edit my first post anymore...but its my GF struting her teams colors in the Capitol in a seas of blue...
34dki11.jpg

bob

Last edited:
C

Chip00

Caco pela'o

Bob

Nice pics! Hope the gf didn't get jealous. By the way the gf is a "keeper"!

Also, I didn't realize you're a caco pela'o like me!

Chip

Sep 19, 2005
Bob

Nice pics! Hope the gf didn't get jealous. By the way the gf is a "keeper"!

Also, I didn't realize you're a caco pela'o like me!

Chip

if you mean I can do very fast U turns under the sheets because i have no friction on my head....YES!

in the photo you have a hat on from last friday...i could tell

bob

C

Chip00

Chip's pic

Yeah - here it is better later than never. I downloaded a picture of me and a few friends and family at the first game of the series onto the DR photo section over a week ago - but who's complaining? Anyway, I'm the second one from the left.

Sorry we don't have any pretty faces - just a couple of butt ugly dudes - but my wife is very good with a colin, if you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, I know we're not as pretty as Bob's gf - but then again who is? ;)

http://www.dr1.com/media/data/500/medium/game1.jpg

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Hey Bob!

I thought you were an old coot like me! You're actually a great looking guy! And your gf. hmmmm, yummy!
Thanks for the great pictures!