Glass containers?? Kefir!! Kambucha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

batich

Where is it possible to get big glass containers (1 gal or bigger)? With wide mouth?

I do my own home kefir and kambucha. (I do my own yogurt as well - very yammy!!)

May share the starting culture with those who want to live long and to have excellent health and to be young and slim like myself.

FREEEEEEE!!!!!!! (or in exchange for a couple of the abovementionned containers)

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRATIS!!!

GRATUITeMENT!!!!!

BESPLATNO!!!!!!!!!!

FUR LAU!!!!!!!!

KOSTELLOS!!!!!

NAXALIAVU!!!!!

MAFI MASARI!!!!!!!

B

batich

So you won't need a corkscrew bottle opener then? :laugh: :laugh:

Have you tried phoning Ochoa in Santiago?

You do not understand. It is serious thing. Read about Cambucha, read about homemade kefir and then we`ll talk.
And you will thank me for these wonderfull things.

You will become a totally different woman!! Trust me! I know what I am saying.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
You do not understand. It is serious thing. Read about Cambucha, read about homemade kefir and then we`ll talk.
And you will thank me for these wonderfull things.

You will become a totally different woman!! Trust me! I know what I am saying.

I understand totally. I'm an avid consumer of enzymes, acidophilus, red rice yeast and glucosamine sulphate, among others. Ochoa was a serious suggestion.

And thank you but I do not wish to become a totally different woman. I'm happy the way I am, very slim and fit for..........well most things. :laugh: :laugh:

B

batich

I understand totally. I'm an avid consumer of enzymes, acidophilus, red rice yeast and glucosamine sulphate, among others. Ochoa was a serious suggestion.

And thank you but I do not wish to become a totally different woman. I'm happy the way I am, very slim and fit for..........well most things. :laugh: :laugh:

I am very satisfied that we have so much in common! But again , follow my suggestion and read about kefir and especially about kambucha. To become another ten years younger and cancer-proof won`t hurt , serious!!

Next month you`ll have chance to become the first Dominican owner of real Manjurian Kambucha.

Or to wait until October.

I do not know who is Ochoa. I thought it was a joke. There are alot of people who are inclined to make fun of somebody who says something that they are not able to understand or not accustomed to.

I am deeply happy that you are a very enjoyable polite and intelligent exception.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Free advertising for BATICH DR YOGURT, soon to be found in your local colmado. Hahahahah:cheeky:

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Hey Batich.....where ae you located???
I saw some of those containers last winter at Ferreteria Americana in SD.
If you're not in the SD area I might be bribed to pick some up for you next time I'm there (of course the bribe would be some starter and instructions!!)
I love kefir, yoghurt but the only kambucha I've ever had has been the spiced tea........

B

batich

Hey Batich.....where ae you located???
I saw some of those containers last winter at Ferreteria Americana in SD.
If you're not in the SD area I might be bribed to pick some up for you next time I'm there (of course the bribe would be some starter and instructions!!)
I love kefir, yoghurt but the only kambucha I've ever had has been the spiced tea........

If you stop by in Sosua march-april-may , you can get them even without any bribe.

I am trying to bring enough for everyone interested.

Kambucha lives on tea but it is a living organism. Looks like a huge jelly-fish.

My kefir culture is not a regular health-food store starter but an organism that looks like cauliflower.

And both multiply so in a little time you`ll have enough of both for the whole family to forget about all sodas or commercial yogurts ( even home made yogurt contains much less variaty of live cultures and bacteria than kefir and is more difficult to make) or kottage cheese.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I do not know who is Ochoa. I thought it was a joke. There are alot of people who are inclined to make fun of somebody who says something that they are not able to understand or not accustomed to.

Ochoa is a store in Santiago.

Marlie

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Next month you`ll have chance to become the first Dominican owner of real Manjurian Kambucha.....

Not me. Us old age pensioners have to stick together. :) Are you Manchurian too, batich? Never quite got there, but I got close..........

I suggest you look Ferreteria Ochoa up in the phone book and call them first. Phone book will give you the address. Also call the other ferreterias in Santiago while you've got the phone book open; there are quite a few. Ochoa covers most things household, housewares, plumbing, tiles, kitchen equipment etc etc.

And be careful here with the listeria & ecoli while you're brewing.......:ermm:

B

batich

Not me. Us old age pensioners have to stick together. :) Are you Manchurian too, batich? Never quite got there, but I got close..........

I suggest you look Ferreteria Ochoa up in the phone book and call them first. Phone book will give you the address. Also call the other ferreterias in Santiago while you've got the phone book open; there are quite a few. Ochoa covers most things household, housewares, plumbing, tiles, kitchen equipment etc etc.

And be careful here with the listeria & ecoli while you're brewing.......:ermm:

You are not kidding??!

In DR there is phone book?! Really?!

What a great news!

Where to buy it?!

I love this country more and more with each new second!

God bless islabonita forever!!

B

batich

We've had a phone book for years. You get it when you get a phone. Where are you living? On top of Pico Duarte?

never had a land line. cellphone only.and skype. nobody ever gave me phone book.

B

batich

Kefir rocks. Check this out:

Dom's Kefir Site

I'm not moving there till April or so, but I'll bring you all the jars you want for some kefir grains.

Great!!
And I will provide free kefir grains and Kambucha starter for the whole Sosua area who might be interested in improving health and longevity.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
In Charamicos, Sosua Abajo and all areas where you may find dominican "general stores", are many different sizes of jars with rubber ring seals and the wire clip to snap down on top of the glass cover...I have seen many of them over the years, so I know they are available. Just go on an adventure into the dominican shops.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Also, the "solo a dies" (ten peso) store in POP has such things...and is a great place to find all kinds of neat stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.