Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    batich

Default Glass containers?? Kefir!! Kambucha!!

Where is it possible to get big glass containers (1 gal or bigger)? With wide mouth?

I do my own home kefir and kambucha. (I do my own yogurt as well - very yammy!!)

May share the starting culture with those who want to live long and to have excellent health and to be young and slim like myself.

FREEEEEEE!!!!!!! (or in exchange for a couple of the abovementionned containers)

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRATIS!!!

GRATUITeMENT!!!!!

BESPLATNO!!!!!!!!!!

FUR LAU!!!!!!!!

KOSTELLOS!!!!!

NAXALIAVU!!!!!

MAFI MASARI!!!!!!!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by batich View Post
    Where is it possible to get big glass containers (1 gal or bigger)? With wide mouth?
    So you won't need a corkscrew bottle opener then?

Have you tried phoning Ochoa in Santiago?

batich

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada View Post
    So you won't need a corkscrew bottle opener then?

Have you tried phoning Ochoa in Santiago?

You do not understand. It is serious thing. Read about Cambucha, read about homemade kefir and then we`ll talk.
    And you will thank me for these wonderfull things.

You will become a totally different woman!! Trust me! I know what I am saying.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by batich View Post
    You do not understand. It is serious thing. Read about Cambucha, read about homemade kefir and then we`ll talk.
    And you will thank me for these wonderfull things.

You will become a totally different woman!! Trust me! I know what I am saying.
    I understand totally. I'm an avid consumer of enzymes, acidophilus, red rice yeast and glucosamine sulphate, among others. Ochoa was a serious suggestion.

And thank you but I do not wish to become a totally different woman. I'm happy the way I am, very slim and fit for..........well most things.

5. Likes arrugala liked this post
    batich

Quote Originally Posted by Lambada View Post
    I understand totally. I'm an avid consumer of enzymes, acidophilus, red rice yeast and glucosamine sulphate, among others. Ochoa was a serious suggestion.

And thank you but I do not wish to become a totally different woman. I'm happy the way I am, very slim and fit for..........well most things.
    I am very satisfied that we have so much in common! But again , follow my suggestion and read about kefir and especially about kambucha. To become another ten years younger and cancer-proof won`t hurt , serious!!

Next month you`ll have chance to become the first Dominican owner of real Manjurian Kambucha.

Or to wait until October.

I do not know who is Ochoa. I thought it was a joke. There are alot of people who are inclined to make fun of somebody who says something that they are not able to understand or not accustomed to.

I am deeply happy that you are a very enjoyable polite and intelligent exception.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Free advertising for BATICH DR YOGURT, soon to be found in your local colmado. Hahahahah
    Last edited by A.Hidalgo; 01-29-2007 at 06:22 PM. Reason: add

On Vacation!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Batich.....where ae you located???
    I saw some of those containers last winter at Ferreteria Americana in SD.
    If you're not in the SD area I might be bribed to pick some up for you next time I'm there (of course the bribe would be some starter and instructions!!)
    I love kefir, yoghurt but the only kambucha I've ever had has been the spiced tea........

batich

Quote Originally Posted by MommC View Post
    Hey Batich.....where ae you located???
    I saw some of those containers last winter at Ferreteria Americana in SD.
    If you're not in the SD area I might be bribed to pick some up for you next time I'm there (of course the bribe would be some starter and instructions!!)
    I love kefir, yoghurt but the only kambucha I've ever had has been the spiced tea........
    If you stop by in Sosua march-april-may , you can get them even without any bribe.

I am trying to bring enough for everyone interested.

Kambucha lives on tea but it is a living organism. Looks like a huge jelly-fish.

My kefir culture is not a regular health-food store starter but an organism that looks like cauliflower.

And both multiply so in a little time you`ll have enough of both for the whole family to forget about all sodas or commercial yogurts ( even home made yogurt contains much less variaty of live cultures and bacteria than kefir and is more difficult to make) or kottage cheese.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not know who is Ochoa. I thought it was a joke. There are alot of people who are inclined to make fun of somebody who says something that they are not able to understand or not accustomed to.
    Ochoa is a store in Santiago.

Marlie

batich

Quote Originally Posted by marliejaneca View Post
    Ochoa is a store in Santiago.

Marlie

Thank you!
    What do they sell?

Can you tell me their approximate location?

Is it far from la Calle Cucurullo? Calle del Sol? El Monumento?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast