I want my own blog!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Unfortunately, I can't get one...I can't log in with my screenname or create a new account...this is what I get...

Page Error!
We?re sorry, but there is no dr1.com Web page matching your entry. It is possible that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists. You may wish to try another entry or to use the link below to take you back to our home page.

Robert...help please!!!!

MQ

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes Robert is the one that can give you access to a blog. Send him a PM in case he doesn't read all the forums.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Try now.

I turned them off for a few months due to a massive amount of spam from Chinese surfers setting up blogs and using them as gambling portals.
Some days I would have to delete 20-30 blogs!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok, Rob...I have 4 entries in my blog already...how can people read them on here??

Thanks...I'm totally lost regarding blogs...I can write them...can't see them!!! ;)

MQ

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ok, Rob...I have 4 entries in my blog already...how can people read them on here??

Thanks...I'm totally lost regarding blogs...I can write them...can't see them!!! ;)

MQ

Post the link. The blog will not be added to the side bar of the blog page until it has a number of posts and is blogged on a regular basis. Before you say it, yes I'm about to clear out a load from the current list.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
The age gap doesn't really matter. I would like to read Tony's blog instead of MQ's. Just curiosity on how he perceives the changes and how he is adapting.

I bet it is much different as to how MQ perceives it.

I am sure it would even help you help him to adapt faster.

Just an idea...

Where is the link?

Jess

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Fantastic news! A new DR1 blog, and from an A-lister at that. :D

Congrats MQ - here's hoping for a smooth and blissful ride!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thank you, ladies...Now, another question...How do I change the pic in my profile...I follow the instructions...but nothing happens...

And also, should I post the link to all the entries here, or if you go to the one already posted you can read everything...

There's gonna be a new entry later on...stay tuned...!

MQ

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Dammit, we just can't get away from this tony. why not call it my tony's blog???
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ok, I just read her x rated blog. All I can say is : too much information!!!!
AZB

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Game shows, brownies, washer/dryer and other things

Hey, guys...Thanks for the wonderful comments...!!!

El tigre....yeah...I guess Corona is the closest to Presidente's he's gonna get...his friend bought some the other day while playing softball and he liked them...so he bought some last night for our house...even though he only had ONE...it's funny...I told him...in DR they wouldn't have lasted more than 1/2 hour!!!! ;)

MQ & Tony

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...question to the experts...

I appreciate you guys reading my blog, and writing comments on it...MOST have been very good, funny and useful...but I want to know why some people read and think they have to critizice...or make non-favorable comments...especially as annonymous...

Please, if you have something to say about what I write in my own blog, which I didn't think merits any kind of criticismn, it's just an account of our day to day life, at least have the courtesy of writing your name...I don't like not knowing who has something to say about my life...be brave....and thanks for posting...

You should learn from AZB...he always tells me exactly what he thinks...and no hard feelings.. ;)

MQ & Tony

BettyB2

Mar 9, 2006
great blog and look forward to hearing more about your adventures.

When I tried to leave a comment on your Blog page it asked me to LOG IN although I already AM logged into DR1. When I entered my name and PW ait said doesnt exist. Do we need a different login to leave a comment??

jeanmarie

Mar 24, 2004
you need to register

I had the same problem, and found that I had to register within the blog area (actaully creating a blog template for myself, even though I'm not a blogger) and then I was able to leave a comment with my screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.