Punta Cana Beach Resort?

A

Andy

Anyone been here? I am thinking of going at the end of April, wanted to know if it is a decent spot.. Thanks!!

K

Ken

yes- very nice. have fun you can read some reviews here on dr1 or else at debbie's DR page.

C

Connie

We just returned from Punta Cana. We met a couple on our return flight that stayed at the Punta Cana Beach Resort. They hated it. They didn't have one good thing to say about the place. They were planning on demanding a refund from the tour company.

C

Cathy

Re: PC Beach WHAT????

On the contrary...I sat by someone on my return flight who stayed at the Puna Cana Beach Resort and she LOVED it. It was a smaller resort, but she claims nothing was overlooked. She is going back to the same place. Some people would be better off vacationing at home, you can't please them all.

C

Connie

I don't think having running water at the resort you are staying at is asking too much.

C

Cathy

Andy: Go to www.debbiesdominicantravel.com and read many reviews on the Punta Cana Beach Resort from people who would know first hand.Cathy

C

Connie

The people we met on the plane read the reviews on this resort as well. Hopefully, they came back and posted a review of their experience at the Punta Cana Beach Resort along with the other 20 people who were in their group and also hated it.

C

Cathy

You are such a nice person. Ruin everyones day.

C

Connie

Thank you. I'm sure Andy wants to hear about any negative reviews as well as the good ones - especially since he is only "thinking" about going there. I know I would.