Where is Rocky's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie

Nov 28, 2006
I have been reading posts on this site for about a year and have lived here for 6 months, I have heard all this stuff about Rocky's but where is it? I think it is in Sosua but I have spent a bit of time in Sosua and never seen it!!
I would like to try and it and see what all the fuss is about so please could someone point me in the right direction!!!
Thankyou!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Coming from POP make a left at the Texaco station, over Pedro Clisante it's on the right side couple doors down from Harrison's jewelery

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I have been reading posts on this site for about a year and have lived here for 6 months, I have heard all this stuff about Rocky's but where is it? I think it is in Sosua but I have spent a bit of time in Sosua and never seen it!!
I would like to try and it and see what all the fuss is about so please could someone point me in the right direction!!!
Thankyou!!
It ain't nothing to fuss about.
Just a local hang out for friends.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
But if you can get the owner to dance on the table you're in for a heck of a thrill!!!!
People have paid large sums of money to see me
dance13-1.gif

Sep 19, 2005
Rockys is the place to take that special date that is just been out of reach to move onto the next level..you know you been out a few times and she is really not giving you the touch affection you expect...take her to rockys, walk her slowly to the back, her in front...get real close behind her...as close as you can with out her saying something...when she sees the Rodesian Ridgeback coming over to greet her, she will be trying to get through you so fast you think you are weariung the same pants!!!! just hold on tight..

it worked great for me....ahemmm , even though I didnt need it ....

bob

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Where,s Rocky

Thankyou!!
Frankie here is a thread on :bunny: Rocky bar

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/53314-rockys-bar.html :bunny: and a joke http://www.dr1.com/forums/clown-bin/54588-rocky-bar-sosua-cambri-nagua.html have fun;)

Status
Not open for further replies.