Visa for Middle Easterns?

Monti187

Jan 31, 2007
Hello.

I am a Middle Eastern National from a country called Bahrain. It is a tiny island located next to Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

I am planning to go to the Domincan Republic for vacation and was wondering how to obtain a visa.

There is no consulate/embassy for the DR here in Bahrain. I was wondering where is the nearest location to obtain one and if i can do it through any other embassy or consulate.

Hope someone out there can help as it will be appreciated.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Hello.

I am a Middle Eastern National from a country called Bahrain. It is a tiny island located next to Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

I am planning to go to the Domincan Republic for vacation and was wondering how to obtain a visa.

There is no consulate/embassy for the DR here in Bahrain. I was wondering where is the nearest location to obtain one and if i can do it through any other embassy or consulate.

Hope someone out there can help as it will be appreciated.

You dont need to obtain one beforehamd. They are issued here on your arrival at the airport

Monti187

Jan 31, 2007
thanks for the help, appreciate it, i will check if there is a consulate in Qatar, if there is then it will be awesome! but are you sure they are issued on arrival to the airport because i was told i had to obtain one beforehand...