Catalonia Bavaro Resort

J

Jodi

Has anyone here stayed at the catalonia bavaro resort? I am planning a visit next month and want to know if it lives up to what it is described as... Tell me what you think! Thanks!

E

E.E.

To be honest the suites are really nice but the beach and the services are not very good. Moreover, even if Bavaro is far from everything, in the CBR your are even farther. THe prices are pretty high. So except if you have got goood rates, look another for another one. Do not hesitate to ask me for more details about another resort. Avoid hotels that have been operating for few years even international groups have troubles. Think about the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort or the Riu

M

Mike

Four of us stayed there in mid Feb. We all had a fantastic time and felt that the Catalonia was a great resort. You may tire of the buffets by the end of the week, but the ala carte places were pretty good, especially the Japanese restaurant.

L

LBARUBA99

Just returned on Monday from the Catalonia Beach. Four of us stayed for eight days. Don't know what E.E. is talking about.

This resort is TRULY BEAUTIFUL. Suites are great!!! Beach is the best we've ever seen. Hundreds of palm trees. Staff of hotel were very friendly and warm.

The food did get a little boring after a week but for the most part they always had something to eat.

All in all we had a great time and would recommend it to everyone.

Any questions, please e-mail back.