winning baseball team Aguilas parade pictures.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Last Saturday was the parade / party for the winning baseball team from Santiago ?Aguilas de Cibao?. The parade went all over the downtown Santiago area and then there was a huge celebration in the stadium which was open for free to the general public. The event featured well known Dominican artists ?jovanny polanco? and ?Torito?. No specific time was posted for the events so the people started to arrive from 5pm till late night. Eventually the stadium was fully packed. I was able to get inside the VIP area with the players and their family and friends. These are the pictures I took for the DR1 aguilas fans. The pictures are first taken in Santiago streets where the folks were preparing for the parade, mostly listening to music and drinking. I soon got bored of the waiting around so I went to the stadium which seemed more fun at the time.
So enjoy the pictures and try to figure out who is who in the photos (players).
AZB

Monument area:

4fwv7o1.jpg

2u5uf4m.jpg

2lw4mz4.jpg

35mhcev.jpg

Aguilas fans:

314418p.jpg

Stadium pictures:

2q1z6ad.jpg

43qm82g.jpg

The team members of Aguilas:

2v2wocg.jpg

2wrojs8.jpg

3y2jnlg.jpg

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
2yw8x06.jpg

Tony Bautista (below)
2hqf8z5.jpg

Wildman, Jose Lima
33bonir.jpg

Team Manager
40dvwo4.jpg

Home run hitter, Luis Polonia
2hcg8x1.jpg

30i80aq.jpg

2mzfktl.jpg

Jovanny polonco
2niy0c9.jpg

2h2hyxw.jpg

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Nice photos, wish I was there. That bar "One Way" always seem crowded that place must have been ground zero all night, for the partying crowd.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Oneway Bar causes some of the worst traffic jams on Tolentino street (going from Ahibar to las carrerras av.). I always avoid this street.

Ricardo, if you were in santiago, I would have taken you all the way to VIP area with player and you would have had free booze all night. They had every dominican booze that you could ask for ex: brugal, free presidente beer, Ron bermudez 10 anos etc etc etc.
AZB