Super Bowl in POP? HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammi1970

Dec 29, 2006
I am a big time football fan, and we will be staying the the Hacienda Lifestyle Tropical in POP Feb 3-10. The superbowl is on Feb 4. IS there somewhere we can go (sports bar etc) to watch the game? I will be very sad if I have to miss it! I guess I can go lay by the pool and drown my sorrows though....:squareeye

Thanks for all your help!

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
Just The Place!

Jose O'Shays on the main drag in Cabarete. It is the best place on the north coast for the NFL and the food is good as well. A lot of people bitch about it being pricey but it is quite good and a great atmoshere.

Regards

frankal101

Jan 30, 2007
Me too!!!

I second that! I am at Iberostar feb2-9. Is there a bar with a tv at the Iberostar?? We could also cab anywhere there is "spot" to watch the Superbowl.

Thanks

snowman

Jan 31, 2007
Superbowl in POP

Hello: Tammi

If you are staying where I think you are staying, Cofresi, my suggestion is that you go to Chris & Mady's Bar/Resturant, Chris will be having a superbowl party. It is within stumbling distance of your hotel.

tammi1970

Dec 29, 2006
Thanks, Snowman! Yes, we are staying in Cofresi, so stumbling distance would be good! ;) Chris and Mady's it is then!

Status
Not open for further replies.