To all those who miss Taco Tuesdays....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

Jul 9, 2002
Let's get together at Las Ca?as Restaurant, La Mulata Rd, for all you can eat pasta. Tuesday from 5-9.
Phone 809-318-7559
Laissez les bon temps roulez

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
So, who's interested in a get together? Don't pass up the opportunity to meet your friends, have a presidente or cocktail and enjoy good food and fun!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Pasta is not the same thing as Tacos, but the conversation and people is what made the evenings great at Taco Tuesdays anyway. Maybe we could have Mamajuana Mondays, Tortilla Tuesdays, Wiskey Wednesdays, Turkey Thursdays, Fish Fridays, Seafood Saturdays, or Steak Sundays. :) I shall miss Taco Tuesdays. Only went to two, but enjoyed both very much.

stormy

Nov 12, 2004
Taco Tuesday

I thought Taco Tuesdays were being continued at Martini Bar and Restaurant in the new Cabarete East Condominiums (just slightly east of Cabarete as name implies). Bar, restaurant and ocean setting is beautiful; I've had dinner/lunch there, but I haven't been there on a Tuesday.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
So, it's not so much for all the different pastas and sauces, but just for a get-together for some fun conversation and to see some new faces! Who cares if it's tacos, burgers and weenies on the grill or spaghetti...just come and meet some of your fellow dr1'ers. I know there are lots of you in Sosua right now...Come on up and enjoy our hospitality!

Jennifer

Jul 9, 2002
Taco Tuesday? Okay Tacos it is

After several responses begging for tacos we have decided to go with the majority. Tacos it is, Las Ca?as Restaurant, La Mulata Road, Sos?a, Tuesday at 5 until 9PM.
More information call: 809-318-7559

Status
Not open for further replies.