Music questions?

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I've been hearing that there is a new Frank Reyes album coming out I heard a single called " Pienso en ti". Has anyone heard anything?

I have searched everywhere I can think of and only at this website did I get to hear the song:
bachata hits del mes

By the way I think we should have a Music Forum no? :) Just a suggestion :)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The single is a big hit here. I love it..... Yes to a music forum but can we add dancing too.....LOL :cheeky:

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Okay cool I love the song too and now I want the album I love his music :)
Yes we should have a music and dancing forum lol ;)
So is the album out?

The single is a big hit here. I love it..... Yes to a music forum but can we add dancing too.....LOL :cheeky:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I will have to check on the album, I have the song on a compilation CD I bought.

Sep 19, 2005
I just searched my BEAR SHARE account... and it seems like EVERYBODY...BUT Frank Reyes has sung that song????

:surprised :surprised :surprised

ok I spoke too fast...There were 353 hits to that titles search...frank was way up the list.

but it is telling me its a remake??? right?

bob

Ivanita

Dec 25, 2006
i couldn't find it on limewire either! i heard it a few days ago and i liked it, but then again, there are only a few frank reyes songs i DON'T like.

speaking of music, has anyone listened to the new antony santos cd? it has a few really good songs, but i was not blown away by the entire thing.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Well I believe it is a new single out and I will have to wait for the new album to come out! I did check all my old albums and the song is not on any of them. I will just have to wait and see :)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I have the CD at home, and HIGHLY recommend it. Princesa is my favorite song on this CD.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Hi Music,

Yes, indeed a nice song. I'm sure you will be able to get the CD at the Latin Music shop on St. Clair Ave., Toronto, when it's released. Thanks for this thread, hope to see you around soon.

Me Dios, I have to stop playing this song over and over and go to bed!!!

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Nope I called lol he didn't know of it but I'm sure he will eventually get it.
LOL I know me too lol

Hi Music,

Yes, indeed a nice song. I'm sure you will be able to get the CD at the Latin Music shop on St. Clair Ave., Toronto, when it's released. Thanks for this thread, hope to see you around soon.

Me Dios, I have to stop playing this song over and over and go to bed!!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Hi Sonia!

Send me your address via PM, and I'll burn it and send it to you! I also have the new CDs of El Toritos' (Los Toros Band), Zacarrias Ferreira, Antony Santos, and Raulin, if you're interested. Let me know!
xo

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Music hunny, I got you the CD...just back from the DR and I promised you I'd hook you up!!!