New Garden Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
can i get an update on this hotel. someone who has stayed there since the change from Garden Keti.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It is the same as it was when it was Garden Keti. Lorenzo (the owner) was divorced from Keti and his new Domincan wife didn't like the old name, so they changed it. I would definitely recommend this Hotel. I have sent many people there and they all liked it. Good value and excellent food in the restaurant.

Most of the clients are from Italy. Also it is "guest friendly". In fact so friendly that if you don't have a girlfriend you will find one there.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
thanks Sky. i have been talking with Lorenzo on email about a room for March. he assures me that the place is nice and i won't have any problems being single for long. :laugh:

i'm american. will he still like me ?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
thanks Sky. i have been talking with Lorenzo on email about a room for March. he assures me that the place is nice and i won't have any problems being single for long. :laugh:

i'm american. will he still like me ?

If you can speak some Italian he might.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Make sure you confirm and reconfirm your reservation.
I read about issues of disappearing reservations on another website.

t.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you are worried about a reservation there, PM me and you will have one. It won't disappear either.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ok thanks. let me check out another hotel (del delfin) as my backup. Sky, i will pm you if i have any problems...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The Garden is a very nice hotel for the money, probably the best deal in Sosua... as mentioned, even the food is good, and the pool area is great...however, some of the rooms are quite small (but very clean), the ones that enter from the back of the hotel face the big baseball/softball field, so there can be alot of noise when there's a game...and each room has its own 5 gallon water heater - dont expect more than a 3 minute hot shower, or a 5 minute "warm" shower. Other than that, it is highly recommended.

Rabbit_of_dawn

May 4, 2006
Thanks! Actually found it another thread but thans anyway!

Looking for really cheap hotels in Sosua. I know there must be but I guess i had to check around a bit.

I am an european guy so I don't have the amount of $$$$ most of you US guys have ;-)

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Thanks! Actually found it another thread but thans anyway!

Looking for really cheap hotels in Sosua. I know there must be but I guess i had to check around a bit.

I am an european guy so I don't have the amount of $$$$ most of you US guys have ;-)

PM Rocky he has good comfy cheaply prices accommodation with great food, and hes a good guy

Rabbit_of_dawn

May 4, 2006
Yeah I know.

I noticed already that he made an exellent post in another thread, lining up a lot of hotels that seemed very interesting.

Ofcourse, prices in Thailand are even lower, but I like D.R. a lot more ;-)

fredmak23

Jun 22, 2002
reading the threads

If you are worried about a reservation there, PM me and you will have one. It won't disappear either.

I have tried to email from their website and it seems that they either don't check their email. Anyone know the price range of the rooms? Thanks in advance for all of your help.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
I have tried to email from their website and it seems that they either don't check their email. Anyone know the price range of the rooms? Thanks in advance for all of your help.

$50 bucks a night if you have stayed before or mention you are a member of I.S.O.C or $55 if you don't.
This includes taxes, safe and free breakfast in the morning until 11am.
The annoying barking dog they have is free of charge and your early morning wake up call;)
hifiman

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
other options for the same price-ish; Casa Cayena, Hotel Waterfront, Casa Valeria. Pension Anneliese has barking dogs and a rooster that revs up about 4am. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.