Call Center Needs English Speaking Agents

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
Call Center in Santiago is accepting applications for positions as agents to work in one of its expanding departments. Applicants should be able to speak and understand spoken English, have good phone manners and a basic ability to work with computers. Training is provided. There is no selling involved. Compensation will be an hourly wage plus commission. Interested individuals should email directly to GringoLibre@gmail.com to arrange for an interview and for further information. Thank you. -EMT

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
Hmmmm

Call Center in Santiago is accepting applications for positions as agents to work in one of its expanding departments. Applicants should be able to speak and understand spoken English, have good phone manners and a basic ability to work with computers. Training is provided. There is no selling involved. Compensation will be an hourly wage plus commission. Interested individuals should email directly to GringoLibre@gmail.com to arrange for an interview and for further information. Thank you. -EMT

How do you get a commission if your not selling? or is this more of a "bonus" depending on how well the company does overall? If it is a commission and no selling is involved, what parameters are used to calculate the commission? Sounds kind of arbitrary and not to "kosher."

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
Good job, good opportunity, good pay

Employees are paid hourly, with a commission as additional pay based upon the number of cases that are settled. It is a very objective measure. Thank you for your question.

For more information, or to apply, please PM me.

tropicalsunset

Feb 21, 2007
Is it only possible to work in the office in Santiago or is also possible to work from my own home? I live in Sosua.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
job......

think i may have met a scots manager in santiago last mth.
i have a lot of sales and telemaketing experience.
could you pm me a tel nbr so i can get some more details?
much obliged if you would.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
i have a lot of sales and telemaketing experience.
could you pm me a tel nbr so i can get some more details?
much obliged if you would.

Let me rant a little. If you are looking for a job why should anyone come chase you? I see this all the time on DR1. Hello, you want a job go after it. You be the one to PM the OP and ask for details and specify what details you need. YOU be the one to write to the above email provided in the OP.

If you see a job listing in a newspaper do you take out another ad for the employer to contact you? :confused:

Ok I'm done now :classic:

Sadams

Feb 23, 2007
I am very interested in applying for the job, could you please give me some more information.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Can You Read ??

I am very interested in applying for the job, could you please give me some more information.

How do you expect to get a job if you can't read.??

LOOK at post #6 by AnnaC...

And if you can............ read it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!