Restaurant Point-of-Sale Business Startup

ryanpk

Feb 1, 2007
www.kenntek.com
Hello:

I have a growing Point-of-Sale business up here in New Jersey/New York Area.

I believe that there is great opportunity to do the same thing in DR. I created the software, therefore I do not suffer from the overhead of buying licenses from a software developer - thereby allowing me to be much more competitive.

I came down here to install a Point-of-Sale system at Cafe Cito in January 2007. When it was learned that I was here, Teddy's Island BBQ (part of Sun Village Resort in Cofresi) also wanted a system - I had to scramble fast and put in several 20 hour days in order to do both of them within the alloted time that I was down here.

What I learned is that there is really no competition in this area. Teddy's BBQ had previously installed a Point of Sale (POS) back in September but it never really worked. Finally their computer stopped working December 15. They had the original POS installer take the computer to be repaired, and to date they still have not received their computer (when I installed my system, we bought a new computer at Cedu Compp).

Anyway, if there is anyone that might be interested in working with us down there, primarily with sales and support, let me know.

Thank,

Ryan
web: Kennedy Technology Solutions
email: ryan@kenntek.com

info: Kennedy Technology Solutions

Last edited: