boxing school in santo domingo

taino

Feb 3, 2007
Hi everybody

I didn't know where to put this - so hope U have some ideas where I could find a boxing school, box training location or trainer for boxsport - I am also looking for products like gloves, mouthpieces, speed ropes etc..n' a place to buy it in the dominican republic - better santo domingo.

thanks for your help
tain

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i don't know of any "boxing schools" but i have seen many karate type schools while driving around in SDQ. maybe someone at one of these knows somebody. i have been to boxing events at the hotel Jaragua, read the newspaper, check for the next event and go on down. the last time i went was very weird, the spectators just sat around at tables and did not applaud or even boo. you could walk right up and talk to fighters, trainers, ref......i thought the crowd would fall asleep at any moment......

fightingirish

Dec 8, 2005
If you want to box with really really rich people, join Body Shop gym in Naco.

If you want to box with really really poor people investigate the new boxing club in Guachupita that was in the papers last week.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
FEDERACION DOMINICANA DE BOXEO AFICIONADO
809 540 8686
809 227 0091>>>>>>>>>>>>>both these phones are in the Estadio Quisqueya.Good luck

Ask For Ingeniero Bienvenido Solano

HB

taino

Feb 3, 2007
ey thank u!! I'll be there for about two month - so I gonna check out the poor and te rich place...however there will be enough time to do something.