costambar APC fees per month

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
can someone tell me what the costambar APC fees are per mth please.???
Does this include everything garbage/electricity etc???

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
APC Fees

The fees vary by type of unit. For example, I pay 1000 pesos/month for my house and 600 pesos/month for my apartment. If you need more info call the APC office, post again or PM me.
The fees cover garbage pickup, maintenance of the street lights, clearing of the vacant lots, cleaning the beach, as well as security.
While you didn't ask if the fees were reasonable, I'd like to say that I think they are very low compared to fees I've heard of in other communities.

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
The fees vary by type of unit. For example, I pay 1000 pesos/month for my house and 600 pesos/month for my apartment. If you need more info call the APC office, post again or PM me.
The fees cover garbage pickup, maintenance of the street lights, clearing of the vacant lots, cleaning the beach, as well as security.
While you didn't ask if the fees were reasonable, I'd like to say that I think they are very low compared to fees I've heard of in other communities.

thank you
tell me im looking for land $20kus total is my budget...is there much going for sale there at the moment....not near the electricity facility though!
thanks